“Stick with Sushi”

Sushi-Thai of Naples
Ranked #104 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Neighborhood: North Naples
Akron, Ohio
“Stick with Sushi”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

They have a few tables outside on 5th avenue. The inside was just OK. I ordered Teryiaki Chicken and the Chicken was very tough and did not taste good. I would actually rate it as poor. My hisband ordered a Tahi dish and it was OK, My daughter LOVED the Sushi, So my suggestion is to stick with the Sushi. Amazing presentations of Sushi.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jennifer V

Scotland
“some of the best thia food we have ever had”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

fantastic restaurant on 5th avenue.
i had the tom yum soup which was amazing.
thai green curry and thai red curry were also superb.
very big portion size and also very reasonable priced for being on 5th avenue.
really enjoyed our dinner there

Visited March 2013
Captiva Island, Florida
“Bonita Sushi Thai Too”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I went to the Sushi Thai Too in Bonita... Twice in one week. I ordered the red curry both times (medium spice) and it was fantastic. The service is pleasant and efficient; the waitresses brought me my order quickly and politely, although one of them didn't think I could handle their spicy curry (which ended up being a good recommendation as the medium spice has quite a kick to it). Overall, the decor is inviting and I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for good Thai in the area!

• Visited March 2013
“Jimmy Award Winner in Naples”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The Jimmy Award for the best sushi goes to Sushi Thai in North Naples. This is the best, freshest and well presented sushi I have ever had. My wife had the old stand by, Pad Thai which was equally outstanding. We have returned several times this season. They have added more dinimg space and a lovely outdoor section with a fountain.

If you can find better Thai and sushi, let me know. Also the price is very reasonable and the service if great.

• Visited March 2013
Norfolk, Virginia
“Some of the best sushi I have eaten”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Can't speak too highly about this spot. The combination of sushi and Thai food fit our appetites perfectly. Good value, fine service. What more could you want?

Visited March 2013