“Best Thai Food I've Ever Eaten”

Sushi-Thai of Naples
Ranked #106 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Neighborhood: North Naples
Brooklyn, New York
“Best Thai Food I've Ever Eaten”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The title says it all. The food was DELICIOUS!! I had the Pad Se Ew and my boyfriend had the Pad Thai, both dishes were absurdly good. The portions are pretty big; you could probably split one order, but you may not want to share! We brought our leftovers back to the hotel and put them in the fridge for tomorrows lunch!

Visited August 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Very average”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Our first night in Naples and we decided to come here. Food, service, ambience were very average. Spicy salmon was the type with the sauce just poured on - we've had much better spicy salmon in so many other places. Again, a very average experience.

Naples, Florida
“It's Good Sushi For Lunch”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have friends who absolutely love it here. While it's not my favorite sushi place in Naples, the staff is adorable and attentive and they show you they want your service. HUGE variety on their menu but if you're going for dinner and you're really wanting a smashing sushi experience, there might be other locations that do better.

1 Thank NaplesSmartGirl
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good Value, Slow Service”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

DInner for 2. Good choice of Asian cuisines Thai and Sushi. We had Sushi in a variety platter. All was wonderful; waiting times low, food excellent and so was the wine by the Glass (New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc). At one Stage we were simply forgotten by the waiter. That was annoying.
The visit was overall very pleasant.

• Visited November 2012
Key West
“OMG fresh and tasty...super good and healhty!~”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I ordered from a take out serice to my suite and the food was amazing fresh and delicous! I eat Sushi and Thai often so I know when it is good and these guys are Super-Good ...give them a try?

Visited November 2012