“Excellent Vietnamese cuisine at a reasonable price!”
Review of Noodle Saigon

Noodle Saigon
Ranked #285 of 988 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Description: Closed Tuesdays
“Excellent Vietnamese cuisine at a reasonable price!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

We have eaten here at least six times, most recently today for lunch. My wife had the pho (soup) with assorted seafood, and it was great. We do not use salt at home and did not think the fish soup was too salty. I make that comment because of other reviews I have seen on this site. The ingredients were fresh and had plenty of flavor. I had the soft shell crabs, the third time I had made that selection, because it is outstanding. The crabs are succulent and flavorful, and the presentation is worthy of much more expensive oriental restaurants. We are reasonably experienced with Vietnamese cuisine, and our main locale is Boston. Noodle Saigon in Naples FL is our favorite.

1 Thank jop2map

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“You Have to Like It”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My first try at Vietnamese Food was not great. They use a lot of "cilantro" and it becomes overpowering. The soup was marginal, and the rolls were bland and cold(just out of the fridge). Lots of Vietnamese do eat there

Visited October 2012
South Florida, Florida
“Excellent Choice for Vietnamese Food in Naples/Bonita Area”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I am giving this little jewel 5 stars for food and service. A friend of ours suggested we try it and raves about the pho. We ordered fried pork roll for an appetizer and the Lemon Grass Chicken and Stir Fry Chicken with Vegetables both with brown rice. All the food was steaming hot, made with fresh ingredients and vegetables and all white meat chicken. Portions were generous and the sauces light and wonderful.

Prices are great and beer and wine cheap. Our waitress was very accommodating and doted on us and gave us great suggestions (the menu has lots of pictures which I really liked). The atmosphere is kind of plain and too well lit but very clean. That did not bother me because everything else was fantastic. I can't wait to go back and try the pho.

• Visited October 2012
Key West, Florida
“New flavors for us.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had never tried Vietnamese fare before and are glad we did.
The best was the rice paper wraps dipped in sauce. The soup was also very tasty. The ambience is bare and plain, but the food is what we came for.

Visited October 2012
Homosassa, Florida
“Good Pho”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

The pho was very tasty. There was nothing outstanding about Noodle Saigon. It was pretty basic food at a reasonable price.