“Best sunset cruise”

Ranked #3 of 145 Tours in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is our second cruise and we were not disappointed! Two other couples we on board but lots of room to move around. You leave early enough to enjoy a day sail as well as watching the sun go down. Lots of shrimp to eat as well as chilled wine,beer and soft drinks which always make it a fun night. We saw lots of dolphins and well as great views of marco and naples. The captain and his first mate were great. We are still talking about our sail and I can't wait for our third sail......they also had another boat with a proposal that we got to watch from afar!

All reviews
"captain paul"
in 72 reviews
"shrimp cocktail"
in 53 reviews
"sunset cruise"
in 147 reviews
"champagne toast at sunset"
in 18 reviews
"naples area"
in 16 reviews
"keewaydin island"

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I checked on the Internet and found Cool Beans offered a private sunset cruise option for a wedding proposal. My girlfriend really liked the sunset in Florida (which girl doesn't). Sharon contacted me the same day I inquired about it and answered all my questions. She really made me feel comfortable as we planned out the proposal.
The private 2.5 sunset cruise was just us two and Captain Paul. We set sail and immediately came across 4 dolphins. They came up right to the boat! You can't go wrong with bottomless drinks as well. We also ate a shrimp cocktail with Everglade seasoning. It was some of the best shrimp I have ever had.
Captain Paul really made me feel comfortable. Even though I had just meet him; it felt like I knew him my entire life. We talked about the details and he offered to take all the pictures of the proposal using his flash camera.
When the sun was right, Captain Paul positioned the boat to the right spot and brought out the champagne. We took some pictures and we were ready for the proposal. My girlfriend was shocked and said yes. Captain Paul captured one of the best moments of our lives. The pictures he took were fantastic and he sent all of them to our emails that night. I don't think I could find a better person than Captain Paul. He made the moment very special and we have the pictures to prove it.
If you are thinking about using Cool Beans for a private wedding proposal, I would highly recommend it. It is worth every penny! You and your girlfriend will remember it forever! To Sharon and Captain Paul....thank you so much for everything you did for me and my new fiancé.

1  Thank JaredD477
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We took a sunset cruise with Captain Paul. From start to finish, he made us feel safe and comfortable. We started with some drinks and headed out. We wanted to see wildlife, so he tailored the trip for us. My wife and 15 year old daughter loved it. We anchored for sunset, ate complimentry shrimp and had a champaigne toast. It couldn't have been any nicer.
Thanks so much for a great evening !! Would highly recommend cool beans !!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Capt. Kelly is awesome...loved the catamaran and cruise! We did sunset which was amazing! Dolphins galore! Wine,shrimp and champagne at sunset. First class and fun!