“Horrible Tour”

Ranked #17 of 145 Tours in Naples
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We invite you to join us for a fascinating tour of the Naples area. We are proud of the natural beauty, history, and charm of Naples. We are certain you will find your tour interesting, informative, and fun! See the very best of Naples on board a vintage Trolley and enjoy our fully-narrated Trolley Tour covering over 100 points of interest. Our guides look forward to sharing their expertise and local knowledge with you, feel free to ask questions!
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We recently travelled to Naples Florida for vacation and decided to take this sightseeing tour. It was horrible from beginning to end. The driver was incredibly rude. The tour takes you up route 41 and drives through various outdoor malls to let you know which stores and restaurants have recently opened. Quite frankly if I wanted to go shopping I could find these places myself. In a car that was not jerking all over the place because the driver was such a horrible driver. The only attraction mentioned that was of any interest what so ever was the oldest house in Naples other than that it was a total waste of time and money. If you want to use it as transport to the various mall stops then it may be beneficial but if your doing it to explore and learn the history of Naples you are wasting your time!!

1  Thank ErinMT
RsmithTrolley, General Manager at Naples Trolley Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the tour and for sending your comments. Our tour is 31 miles throughout most of Naples covering many interesting areas, historic sites, and things to do (including some shopping/sightseeing areas). It is a fully narrated tour in which the tour guide talks almost non-stop about the history and things to do while you're in Naples. This is the first comment we've received about the driver being "rude". I personally know all the drivers and cannot belive any of them would be called rude. I will pass this comment to all of them and make sure if this happened that it will not happen again. Thank you.

All reviews
in 33 reviews
"passengers"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I went on this tour with my husband and 2 sons ages 16 and 12. My overall impression was that this is the tour for you if you want to see where all of the places to shop are with some tidbits of history of Naples thrown in. I expected more about the history and interesting sites to see in Napels and not so much places to shop. A bit disappointing - thank goodness for the coupon.

RsmithTrolley, General Manager at Naples Trolley Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for taking our tour, while the tour does cover 31 miles through Naples (including popular retail / activity areas like 5th Avenue South and 3rd Street South), we do like to point out things to do while visitors are in town, in addition to the History of Naples our tour guides discuss. Thank you again for taking the tour and please check out our Segway Tour for a fun way to see downtown Naples.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I took my dad and mom (who was celebrating her 80th birthday) on this tour with guide Leslie this past weekend. We had a blast. Leslie made my mom's day by mentioning 'the birthday girl' on several occassions, teaching us about Coulier County and the history of Naples as well as highlighting the sites to see & restaurants to try out. Thanks for a fun time!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We really enjoyed our trolley tour. The guide was very informative and entertaining. We were able to see all the places that we wanted to go back and visit on our own.

1  Thank sammack13