“Best Mexican Restaurant in Naples!”

Taqueria San Julian 2
Ranked #21 of 1,114 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed March 9, 2019

This is a small charming place that offers outdoor seating and service as well. I've tried everything at least once and have enjoyed it all. I just tried their margarita and it is made with real tequila not agave wine. If you love Mexican food you will love this place. I go (more than once usually) when I am in Naples.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Damian R

Reviewed March 6, 2019

My 9yo's first authentic "taqueria" experience (we are from NH boooo). She inhaled two chicken tacos and wanted more. I had the chicken and the Ceviche totstada both delicious. I could not believe the price for the quality of food. Naples is lucky to have this this gem of a place!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank kritta21
Reviewed February 15, 2019

Plain and simple authentic Mexican food. Reasonable prices. Not fancy, just good! Suggest for lunch.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Felt like we were in Cabo San Lucas eating the $1 street tacos, yum! We tried the steak & el pastor along with pico. Disappointed they didn’t have any guac made but not a deal breaker just means we have to go back. Not a fancy place, just a little building in the middle of a neighborhood but do have outdoor seating as well! Great little find.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Travelfor4_8
Reviewed January 30, 2019

Straight forward, simple, inexpensive, all very good, including the Margaritas, which is about as uncommon as a non Tex Mex delicious and fresh fare at Mexican food places in the US. Went back twice and will hit it again on our way out.

Date of visit: January 2019