“BEST TACOS IN TOWN”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I hate to ruin it for us locals... but if you're looking for the BEST Horchata, tacos & Mexican styled ceviche, this place is certainly it. Small hole in the wall, don't pay attention to the surroundings or the lack of parking!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Tiffany C
Write a reviewReviews (212)

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We went on a Sunday at 2 pm. Waited for a long time at the entrance. We were ignored and then just decided to take our business elsewhere. Not sure if we will ever come back again.

We went to Tacos & Tequila instead.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 8-drank-was-merry
Reviewed August 12, 2018

This place isn't much to look at from the outside (we nearly drove past it) and it's fairly basic on the inside - but that's where the basic stops. Absolutely fantastic food (loved the tacos, but the quesadillas were to die for!), lovely and really helpful service. Can't recommend highly enough!

1  Thank B9520PEchristinej
Reviewed August 7, 2018

When i saw the place we were having lunch, i was dissapointed. A small flat house with a small parking lot. Going inside was really going to mexico. No texmex food, real tacos with real hot sauce made from scratch. The waitress was from mexico just as everyone else. I am going back, for the quesadillas, really from heaven

1  Thank carmenandreah
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

This place is not bad. I'm confused by the ranking of the restaurant considering there are other Mexican restaurants we with far superior taste. Don't get me wrong te food is good but not excellent or memorable. I found the steak and chicken a bit dry and undersesoned for my taste. The lengua taco was good but could have had more salt and pepper. The ceviche tostada wast tasty but left me craving more since there was a lot more vegetables than snapper. Overall it wasn't bad and if you're in a hurry this is a quick place to go. I believe the meats are slow cooked throughout the day which could explain it being a bit dry but available for a quick turnaround. I hate to do this but I think I may have to frequent La Oaxaqueña more than this place.

1  Thank anthonydaniel