“Delicious”

Good for: Local cuisine
Peabody, Massachusetts, United States
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was looking for a hole-in-the-wall kind of restaurant & we succeeded. Great food. Simple. Fresh, flavorful tacos. Many tasty hot sauce options. Between my husband & I we tried the pork, chicken, beef & the ceviche tostada. All the avocado I had was perfect, & the tomatoes on the tostada were delightfully flavorful & fresh. I definitely want to go back. I think the only thing I would do differently would be bring my own water...I am not a huge fan of spending $2+ on no refill kind of drinks. Other than that, I have no complaints.

• Visited June 2014

New York City, New York
“Don't let appearances fool you!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Amazing food - what more needs to be said? On the road to the Naples Botanical Gardens, this place is in a small, unassuming building. But it is always busy because once you find it, you'll be back!

The tacos have just the right mix of seasonings, cilantro and other finishing touches are used in appropriate portions. I am vegetarian and they happily prepared dishes for me, even though they were not on the menu.

Prices are tremendous as well. From simply a value perspective, this was really good, but add the fantastic quality and this place is a winner all around!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ward L
“Authentic Taqueria That Hits a Homerun”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

The last 4 reviews were spot on. Pretty much a non Gringo hole in the wall. Menu is on chalkboard. Tacos are freshly made in front of you. Not to be missed are tacos al pastor. Tacos de bistec, and best of all tacos de lengua. We also had a shrimp quesadilla that was amazing. A trio of homemade sauces is served at the table. Of you are searching for authentic great tasting Mexican food, this is your place.

2 Thank ptckaiser
Chicago
“Awesome food! Great price!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Tacos are authentic and delicious. All 6 of us left full and happy! It was busy at lunch time, and with one server/cashier you will have to wait a bit, but so worth it. I want to go back! I had the pork tacos (2) traditional with just onion & cilantro and the ceviche tostada, shared guacamole with chips and was full. Flavors were great.

• Visited March 2014
Toulouse, France
“Really good food at a great price”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

On our way from Big Cypress Swamp to Tampa, we couldn't handle fast food options, so we drove the 20 miles out of our way to eat here. We love local restaurants and this place was great. Don't expect anything fancy, but you will get delicious food at a great price and good service.

• Visited March 2014