“Nice local place”

South Street Grill
Ranked #223 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Philadelphia based concept, specializing in light Italian, fresh brick oven pizza and of course, Philly Cheesesteaks. We offer a full bar with 45 seats, in addition to a full service dining room. Locally known for our selection of Craft Beers, featuring **54** taps, the largest selection of Craft Beers in SWFL!
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Went with local freinds from college. The pizza is quite good and the price is ok. Some nights they have karaoke and ever if you won't be singing, there are some pretty good singers to entertain the crowd.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I visited South Street earlier today, because one of the bartenders at a local "hot spot" told me its her favorite place to go for awesome beer & food. I'm a Craft Beer junkie and I was in HEAVEN! They had 40 beers on tap and most were not your run of the mill Sam Adams-y "crafts", which was awesome. Had an app and a pizza, my friend had a cheesesteak... Everything was awesome, the food was delicious!! And by far the best NY style pizza I've had since I moved to Naples!! The service was great, too. They were pretty busy but both the bartender and then the server (we moved to a table for dinner) were on top of things the whole night. You can't make everyone happy I guess, but I can be a stickler and I wasn't dissatisfied in ANY way. I'll definitely go back and glad I got the recommendation.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Decent restaurant, the drinks were reasonably priced, the food was reasonably priced but did not seem as fresh as we had hoped. Service was below average, waited for drinks and food an above average amount of time. Fun spot, if your looking for good bar food and decent pizza this is the place for you.

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Anytime I'm out amongst the puplic I always ask" where's your favorite pizza place". Since I'm out to try every pizzeria in Naples it just makes since. This place came up in conversation today and I went there for lunch. I read some of the previous reviews, which weren't great on the service so I prepared myself. I did some yoga, some kickboxing warm ups, everything to prepare myself for the terrible service I was getting ready to endure. I was going to try their pizza if they liked it or not.i walked in expecting the owner sitting down on a stool yelling at everyone but what i found was a bar. A big "Cheers" like bar. That explains the negative reviews. Most people in this town are use to some serious pampering when they go out to eat. They dont know the difference between a bar and a five star restaurant. I thought the service was great and the pizza was even better. It was crispy thru out the entire pizza. And great toppings. They know how to make a pizza. I didn't even have to pull a Jedi mind trick to get a to go box ( read previous reviews ) this is a must try.

1  Thank Jerico7
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We were in Naples visting family and I felt the need to find good beer. Naples and the surrounding area have a paucity of breweries/brewpubs. I had low expectations when I read on some forums that South Street City Oven had good craft beer selection. We took the whole family, Grandma, kids, etc and we all had a great experience! There was a special on the Market fish, kids had 9" pizzas, pretzels, etc. I had excellent pizza and INCREDIBLE beer. Their draft beer selection is incredible. I had Victory Golden monkey on draft, then I had an oak barrel aged Unearthly IPA by Southern Tier on draft, finally I had an oak barrel aged russian imperial stout (dont remember who's it was - it was my third beer after all). I certainly look forward to going back next time we are in town, hopefully soon.