“What?”

Ocala, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What?”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

In our opinion, we feel as if the park is not being maintained properly and, quite possibly, is unsafe. When I say unsafe I mean you could pick from numerous different potential hazards including; rides held together with duct tape, cat hair/animal bacteria from the cat that roams free in the bar and kitchen area, inebriated staff members, too few staff members, apathetic staff members, unsupervised alligator pit, unsafe bounce house (my daughter nearly fell out and cracked her head open), suspicious tasting food and beverage, etc., etc., etc. If King Richard has decided to give up, he should close his doors instead of grabbing every last dime to put into his treasure chest before he is forcibly shut down by the appropriate authorities (hopefully sooner rather than later).

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Frank S

Naples, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“rude, dirty, dishonest, pricey, and safety issues.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Let's start first with the entrance to the office. The koi pond at the entrance was filled with algae. All you could see of the koi were the top of their heads when they came to the surface. When we bought our wristbands for the grandkids the price was $31.75 with the coupon. The rude, arrogant guy behind the counter took my credit card, made the transaction, and gave me a receipt to sign. When I looked at the receipt it said $37.15. He made some lame excuse with an attitude, pulled 6 bucks out of the register and gave it to me to make up the difference. Mistake???? Possibly. A dishonest person???? Possibly. You can decide when you go there. The pricey part is when my wife and I decided to get a couple of regular diet cokes. $5.00 plus tax. You make the call. In addition, all those rides look like they've been around since the 70's. In regards to safety, our 9 year old granddaughter drove the go-carts for her age group. As she was pulling in to stop, some kid slammed in to her from behind. Evidently, didn't know how to stop because he was never shown. Simply a disgusting place.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank 998MichaelT998
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Heaven for the little little ones!!!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

At first I was skeptical lots of mixed reviews... But my kids are young daughter turning 4 next week and son just turned 2 last month. Cost was $30 for all access pass for both kids!!! $15 each for them to ride everything including the water park and the bouncy house and bouncy maze!!! Ok so if you are expecting six flags for you kids not gonna find that here - this is just like the traveling town carnivals designed for young kids, and my kids had the time of their lives. Not one line, the attendant joe was kind, fun, on the ball and he taught my daughter how to ride a kiddy go cart!!! We will be going back here next year!

1 Thank Keri W
Naples, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“tear it down and build something else”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place is old, dirty, understaffed and waaaaaay over priced. The amusement park part of this has not been updated since Kennedy was president--the games are a rip off--will never go back!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank ed c
Naples, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Not impressed”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We went there for a birthday party. They were supposed to have a host for the party and there wasn't any host. The games really need to be updated because some of them don't work and will take up your tokens. The customer service is terrible there. They have cats all over the place including coming out of the kitchen area and they lie next to the tables while you are eating. The miniature gulf area smells like feces. Its just disgusting. I cant help but wonder if the health department would agree to how unsanitary this place is. The best service we got from here were the guys operating the rides and they were very limited. We had to wait 15 minutes to get someone out to the rides because they have to monitor several rides at once. Very disappointed with the eperience at King Richards.

Visited September 2012