“A great evening dining experience!!”

Vergina on Fifth Avenue
Reserve with OpenTable
Vergina on Fifth Avenue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 1,083 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Cross street: The Naples Players, Sugden Community Theater
Description: *WE MAKE FOOD WITH PASSION FOR LASTING IMPRESSIONS* Our Executive Chef is featuring primarily Italian, but also French and Spanish Cuisine. Offering many specialties from the wider Northern Mediterranean Cuisine. Through his culinary creations our Chef presents renown culinary expertise with a refined touch and great attention to detail. The tradition at Vergina continues with many recipes that have not changed since its establishment in the year 2000.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were seated on the veranda in front (with a terrific view to 5th Avenue, music across the street, people watching, etc.). The server was very welcoming and helpful.
I had the wedge salad and my daughter had the goat cheese salad, both were delicious. We shared the lobster ravioli in a cream bisque, fantastic!! Had a glass of port to top it off. It was a relaxing meal and we spent the evening catching up, actually, we stayed past closing, but Federico was so sweet that he brought us each a aperitif of grappa as we moved to a different table to allow them to roll down the clear weather "walls".
This was our first time there (although we've been visiting Naples for a few years) and wondered why we hadn't tried it before. The staff was very gracious and the atmosphere was delightful (they are undergoing renovations but we weren't inconvenienced one bit). We highly recommend it and will definitely be going back!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,144)

Reviewed November 10, 2018

My husband and I walked the strip and landed at this restaurant
I had a special which was fetucinne and grilled shrimp and my husband had the lasagne. Both were absolutely delicious. We would recommend

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Every single bite was so delicious. I’ve had paella all over Spain & Vergina’s Paella was no different. Authentically made & complimented with a refreshing sangria

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

I went to Vergina with my friends & we all had the delicious Ossobuco they had as a special. The Chef Dago makes it so good that it’s worth coming again for. I loved the new interior design they have done to the place. A real fresh new look. After dinner we headed to the bar to enjoy a Motown perform, and the seasonal Apple pie martini. It was outstanding, definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Looking for an early dinner and well used to American restaurants this place put a whole new spin on fast service. Order asked for within seconds of seating. Main course arriving whilst just beginning to start appetisers. Cheque/ bill on table prior to food being consumed. In Europe this would be regarded as fast food not impressed at all!

Date of visit: November 2018
VERGINA_Naples, Manager at Vergina on Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We would love to speak to you regarding your experience, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You can reach me at 239-659-7008 or by email at etancredi85@gmail.com

Regards,