“Great food”

Alexander's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Alexander's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Alexander's is a small European style Restaurant. Chef owned and operated with his wife Monika from Germany have been serving Neapolitans for more than twenty years. Serving lunch and dinner October thru May, Chef Alexander and his Professional staff will look forward to meet you and hope that you will have a memorable dining experience.We offer a casual fine dining in a elegant but comfortable dining room along with a beautiful garden setting. (Zagat Rated)
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We stopped in for lunch, something we've been meaning to do for a long time. The atmosphere is a bit dated, but nice. My husband had the chicken salad and I ordered the Amish chicken; both were wonderful. We were not too taken with the server; she was slow and inattentive, often chatting with other staff members at the bar. While the service wasn't great, the food made up for it and I'm sure we'll return.

• Visited December 2013

Naples, Florida
“One of Naples Best- you are not just another customer....”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have been a full time resident of Naples for 15 years and have worked in the Hospitality industry pretty much all of my life. I have loved and lost a few great restaurants over the years and was reminded why Alexander's is one of my absolute favorites this past Saturday night. Whether you are a first time visitor or a repeat customer you will be treated like you are the most important guest they are serving. There is little to no turnover and the employees welcome you like you are entering their home- Alex is one of the most thoughtful and interested owners of any establishment I have been to- he cares immensely that you #1 enjoyed the atmosphere and #2 enjoyed his food. He doesn't try to recreate the dining wheel- it is that simple and he puts every ounce of himself to ensure you have done both. As far as the setting- yes, it's in an unassuming office park, but it is tucked into a lovely courtyard with tons of atmosphere- lots of natural foliage, white lights, a gazebo, and the best outside seating area in Naples not on the water. (you aren't sitting on a sidewalk off of a parking lot!) The menu is fresh and delicious- I have never had a bad meal at Alexander's. I just can't say enough. I encourage anyone who hasn't thought of it to go and to those who haven't thought of it in a while...go back! It really was an outstanding meal Saturday and a special shout out to Jon...the best server in Naples!!

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

From the street it looks like nothing, but don't let that stop you. Plenty of parking out front and you follow the walkway around the corner and surprise! There's a very cute courtyard and outdoor seating with plants and heat lamps. We dined indoors and it's also very nice. The service was excellent and we enjoyed everything we ordered. It's a small place so I would suggest reservations , esp this time of year. Reasonable prices. Casual but certainly good for groups or a special occasion.

Bonita Springs, Florida
“Wonderful Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Hard to find but well worth it! Ambience, service and food all impeccable! I hated to glow about this place cause now all the dreaded snowbirds will flock to it and we won't be able to get a seat, but I couldn't resist!

Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
“must try”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Had my anniversary dinner on 11/14/13 with 2 other couples this was my first time, one had been before. Or waitress Amy was great she knew all the menu and specials and wines. From the soups, salads & main entree every thing was excellent, I had a veal chop that just melted in my mouth, and the desserts were wonderful. Everyone had a fantastic experience and will return soon.

1 Thank Bob D