“I'm glad I Gave-A-Hoot!!”
Review of Givahoot Foods - CLOSED

Givahoot Foods
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Casual dining, music, outdoor and indoor seating with Karaoke, and TV and Wifi fun loving place to eat delicious food while golfing or just coming to visit. Shakes, sandwiches, best Cubans in Lakeland and yummy grilled cheese.Full Bar!!!
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

I had the Cuban. High-quality ingredients and wonderful taste. I loved the special sauce. Fast and friendly. Inside was incredibly clean and incredibly charming. For a little over six bucks I got a great Cuban sandwich made fresh. Wonderful place to take the family sit down and have a relaxing meal that taste great!

1  Thank Kap1313

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I just have a feeling when everyone finds this OMG. food here is so good because they have it all pretty much an shakes and smoothies oh and boba teas here are great.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

First time I tried them was when a bunch of us as SPCA ordered take-out and I got the BLT. It was pretty amazing. So decided to go and give it a try and it was awesome! The sandwiches are pretty amazing and the cafe is pretty cute. They have free wifi and the service was fast and friendly. If you're tired of going to chain restaurants and would like to 'Go local' then this is a great place to start! We'll definitely will be back!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This place is amazing seriously I have tried all the wraps and sandwiches here so good. I need to lose some pounds so thanks for opening.