“Great for our snack”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Safety Harbor, Florida
“Great for our snack”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Good food for the price. Conveniently located to where we were staying. Clean and friendly! Would say it has "Just Good Food"!

Visited May 2014

Sarasota, Florida
“Great Food!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was recommended to us by a local. Such a clean and friendly place. The food was very good and had very reasonable prices.

• Visited June 2014
Dallas, Texas
“different”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

At first when they told me they were out of bacon, I thought, "well go buy some more, I'll wait", instead I picked something else. It was delicious. So many different varieties of breads, meats and cheeses to choose from. I really enjoyed it.

• Visited March 2014
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I will say that I wouldn't have stopped in on a whim as there is nothing that catches my eye when passing this place but we were in the area and my wife checked out trip advisor reviewers and thought it would be a great place to eat at as our son loves breakfast and a lot of people were raving about their breakfast. We were so glad we did. The hostess was super nice and even brought a coloring book and crayons for our son to play with. We ordered the fried green tomatoes to start which were very good. I got a burger and fries and my son got a mickey mouse pancake and my wife got a omlette with hashbrowns and toast and sausage. The only complaint I have is the bathroom was not the cleanest and what appeared to be the owner of the restaurant sitting a few booths away from us was on the phone raising his voice to an insurance company of some sort and using a few swear words. This should not be happening in the dining room in front of patrons. Everyone else who was working at this place were really friendly and super nice, the manager should take some tips from his employees. This place has great food but if this happens frequently, this would definitely turn off people wanting a peaceful meal.

• Visited May 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Great Local Breakfast”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Mt. Dora does not seem long on breakfast spots. When you want a good breakfast that doesn't come in a bag through a window then head over to the Highland Street Cafe. They start early and start fresh. There is a nice flow of customers and I don't recall ever waiting for a table in this smaller, "just good food" atmosphere. The staff is always pleasant and efficient, hard working. The kitchen turns out hot, fresh items quickly and doesn't hold back on serving sizes (but they aren't gross about either). The menu is fairly typical - and this allows them to focus on the basics and quality. The price is very fair. Need breakfast, in and out, with value? This is the place.

• Visited March 2014