“Dining Alfresco”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Mount Dora, Florida
“Dining Alfresco”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

A small cafe style restaurant in a courtyard in downtown Mount Dora. Crepes where very good and portions where large . Service was moderate with one person serving all the tables.
Our only complaint was people where smoking at one of the tables and the smoke made for a less then perfect experience. Prices where reasonable.

• Visited November 2013

London, United Kingdom
“A wonderful surprise”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Taking a holiday in the USA plays havoc with the average UK digestion system and although I like the food it can be a little overpowering on occasions. The French Corner was a much needed respite. I had a quiche and salad which I could highly recommend, I enjoyed it so much that I thought I could treat my self to a mango mousse for dessert and it was to excellent. Good coffee and good service rounded off the visit. There is no doubt I will return.

• Visited October 2013
Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The French onion soup is worth getting and the Brie with bread and fruit is a great way to start your meal. The service could have been a bit better (checking if our meal was alright or if the tea needed to be refilled). I wish our waiter would have told us about the specials before we ordered. As it was, we found out about the specials when another waiter to the table next to us. No complaints about the food. Nice outside dining.

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We went here as the menu was appealing and the outdoor seating looked very pleasant. I had a sandwich and my parents had quiche (different types) all three lunches were fantastic and the mango and passion fruit cake was to die for. Service was friendly and efficient.

• Visited October 2013
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable visit”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Pros: Went to this eatery for the first time and was pleasantly surprised by the delicious smoked salmon quiche and chicken and broccoli crepe. 'Pierre' was a fun waiter and made great coffee (dry cappuccino)
Cons: The lady waiting on that day was unfriendly even when I took the trouble to go inside the restaurant and compliment her on the food! A smile would have been nice.
The outside eating are ( where we sat) could do with a thorough clean. The fan above our table was filthy, the glass tops to the wicker tables were extremely shabby and the tables underneath needed a complete brushing and dusting and please renew the chair cushions. I didn't even like sitting on them.
I would return again