“Good Quiche & Crapes”

Cecile's French Corner
Ranked #43 of 115 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clearwater, Florida
“Good Quiche & Crapes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is the second time we have eaten here (two years apart) and it's still just as good. We had the quiche this time but had the crapes last time and they were both very tasty. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited August 2013

Eustis, Florida
“Not to miss eating experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

The outside eating area could use a little TLC but the food and wine offerings are unique and consistently offered. The staff is an eclectic group of interesting and engaging people

Visited July 2013
Newport News, Virginia
“This place is terrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

First of all, I worked as a chef in a French restaurant in VA. for several years, but not that this was necessary because of the epic failure that this restaurant is. Upon walking in after Mass last week, the place was nearly empty, the only person on the floor was arranging furniture and upon seeing my family standing in the doorway greeted us with "yes?" I should have taken this as a sign from the divine to run away as fast as we could. To make a long story short.... We ordered two sandwiches, which my wife and son paid for in the bathroom for two days. The sanitation is atrocious! Our waiter ate and drank at the wait station and prepared the bread baskets and sandwich bread bare handed without a hand wash.... I am saddened that this place is even open... BEWARE.!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank karmaguy38
Leesburg, Florida, United States
“I would never go back!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband and I went to this little open air outside eatery yesterday. Thought we would have a nice glass of wine and enjoy the music and people watch. Our young uncaring server came to the table promptly (the only thing he did right) and I SAID how are you his reply SOBER! Really can you imagine my expression, when I asked him you didn't really say that he ignored me. So going forward thinking maybe it was a slip of the tongue we ordered a glass of wine each. He said well while I am here would you like to order? I said no I believe we will just have the wine for the time being. He asked us for the drink menu back and I handed him all of them. He says....to my dismay....I will leave the menu's here it keeps the manager's and others off my back!!!! I almost could not believe he had the audacity to say that. Fast forward 20 minutes later we are still without wine and I didn't see our rude uncaring waiter anywhere. Had I been in the frame of mind I am today, I should have demanded to see a manager! I am a manager, and I didn't feel like playing my job on my relaxation day! Whomever hired this guy, he has bluffed you all. Fire him before he loses you more customers! I wish I knew his name for you. Mother's day........young man with long hair dark and thin mustache! Time was about 1:30.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Annie1014
Asheville, North Carolina
“Pleasantly Nice But....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

It was a nice pleasant place hidden down a side street in Mount Dora. We never would have found it unless someone told us about it. I had a quiche and my wife had a sandwich (vegetarian). The portions were a bit on the small side but tasty. My wife had to ask for mayonnaise since there wasn't any on the sandwich. Otherwise it was a pleasant experience. I suppose I might return but it was a bit pricey. Funny thing though you have to go across the street for the rest rooms.

• Visited April 2013