“Delicious Meals with a Great Outside Seating Area” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cecile's French Corner
Ranked #42 of 113 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: French
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sorrento
“Delicious Meals with a Great Outside Seating Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is quaint & hidden behind Pisces Rising. They have a fabulous outdoor dining area. We split the Chicken Saga sandwich. It was one of the most delicious sandwiches you can get in this town. The service from our server, Pierre, was fantastic & personable. I will be going back!

Orlando, FL
“Pretty good, but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to give an accurate review and since 4 stars is very good, I had to give Cecile's 3 stars for average-good. The atmosphere is pleasant, but is a little tired and worn out looking. The service was slow and not very friendly. The food was good, but not great.

Mount Dora, Florida
“Nice setting but food was so-so”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Cecilles is a nice place to sit outside and relax. However, it is too bad that smoking is allowed as the non-smokers have to deal with the smell while eating their meal. We had the chicken and brie sandwich which was served on a good baguette. Enjoyed the sandwich but the chicken and brocolli crepe was not to my liking. First off, it was visually unappealing. I expected the filling to be flavorful but found it lacking. The brocolli was frozen. There was no sauce. The cheddar cheese was a solidified mess and the chicken was tiny and unimpressive. I did not think it was worth $11.95.
We will go back and try the cheese platter we keep hearing about. I do wish the wine list was more descriptive. "Merlot-French" does not clarify what type of wine. It's like saying "we have red or white wine".

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Dee1222
Florida
“My favorite spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Have visited a couple of times in the last month when busy and not so busy. I could sit outside all day and listen to the singer ( I wish I knew his name ) eat, drink, relax and people watch. Food is delicious!

Tampa
“Good food slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Food was really good but it took over an hour to get served. Most likely wont go back even though our server was excellent. If you go you will enjoy the food but be prepared to stay awhile.

Visited October 2012