“Great place to eat at!”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Great place to eat at!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My boyfriend decided to suprise me and take me here, I don't live in this area but he use to and he had been several times previously. We pulled up and I was like oh great a chinese place, but when I went in and our 2 friends were sitting there and I realized it was a Japanese steakhouse I was pleasantly suprised. I give him 5 stars for this suprise dinner, it was a great time with our friends and tasty food for a great price.

Sorrento, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We take our crowd here once a month { we get take out once a week } The food is very tasty fresh and done just right- The service is really good and friendly They are the best in mt dora area.

• Visited December 2012
Mount Dora, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yum yum :)”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

First time there.. food was great and the prices aren't insane like some of the other Japanese Steakhouses you could go to.. Cooks throw just enough humor into the mix to make it entertaining. Yum yum

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jeff D
Apopka, Florida, United States
“A must”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My family and I love this place! The food is good and the prices are fair for your portion. I never eat it all and end up with lunch the next day. If you are in the area you gotta try this one.

• Visited August 2012
“Not to bad!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We've gone here a few times and have enjoyed it. The food is pretty good and the cooks are always very entertaining. The prices aren't bad!

Visited July 2012