“Great entertainment!”

Merrill's Patio Bistro and Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The focus at Merrill's is to provide our customers with a unique upscale dining experience. Our food is prepared from the freshest ingredients carefully crafted and presented by our skilled staff. With a wide selection of fine wines and craft beers, the best live music in the area and the charm of beautiful downtown Mount Dora our goal at Merrill's is to ensure that you will enjoy and look forward to your next visit with us.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Two brothers-great musicians! Closed with CCNY Ohio! What a show! And any bar that offers Abita Purple Haze has got to be great in my book. Loved the outdoor venue.

There are newer reviews for Merrill's Patio Bistro and Wine Bar

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Great drinks, amazing food, attentive staff, and fantastic live entertainment. What more could you want?? Must stop by!!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is another business that is 'sufferin' during the Major construction in the Downtown Historical District. I have eaten here 3 times and it was supreme. GREAT sandwiches and a great place to meet friends for a Bucket of Beer. Unique, because you're not stuck with One Brand of beer in the Bucket. The owner is a talented Musician who usually plays Friday and Saturday nights with other musicians. The sandwiches are all served with Top Shelf meats/condiments and fresh bread. Once a month they 'had' a Car Show but, I'm afraid, unless you have a Hummer, Army Tank, or 4WD Jeep you'll be unable to transverse the mountain of construction work until completed. I can only empathize as this happened to me in South FL. , where the State totally tore up the highway in front of my car dealership, for a YEAR! Merrill's won't have to wait that long but, if you are seeking great food and a cold beer they are worth the effort to come around the side or alley and gain access. Until then, it'll be a chorus of oversized Hamsters singing "Everybody's Sufferin' ~"

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Never had a bad experience. Always amazing food and friendly service! Great music every Friday and Saturday night. We love their sangria and house made specialty chips. Best burger I've had in Mt. Dora

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great entertainment, tasty flavorful food and family run......a great combination! I would recommend the portabello swiss burger, it was fantastic or the cuban was also very tasty! Truth be told I haven't had a bad meal there yet....flatbreads are good, wings are good, etc.....

Good wine and beer selection too!