“A Nice Place for Lunch”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Lake Elmo, Minnesota
“A Nice Place for Lunch”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We always stop here for lunch and a drink when we visit Mount Dora. We like the atmosphere as well as the food; have never been dissatisfied.

• Visited May 2013

“Great lunch!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by both our guide on the Segway tour and the proprietress of the bed and breakfast we stayed at in Mt. Dora. We went for lunch and were very pleased. We sat in a lovely outdoor courtyard in the back. Our waiter, Steve, was pleasant, attentive and went out of his way to accommodate a special request I made for an item that was not on the regular menu. A dessert of German Chocolate bread pudding was delicious, as were both of the sandwich selection we made. The interior dining room is eclectic and attractive and the menu offers a variety of enticing choices.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank kehappytraveler
Tavares, Florida
“Lunch with the Sisters”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I picked this wonderful place to eat since I had been there with my two Sisters staying at the Lakeside Inn. I enjoyed lunch here before with some friends from my Community of Royal Harbor. The Service, food quality, and atmosphere, makes this a very special place to take hungry out of town Sister who are picky and love good food. My Sisters were in awe of the entire experience.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank PSK201212
Miami, Florida
“Great selections and delicious”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I agree with some of the past reviews, a bit pricey but we thought it was worth it. We went for lunch and had a lovely meal which included dessert (a rarity for us for lunch). The pecan-curry chicken salad was well-seasoned and the homemade dressing fabulous (I dunked my roll in it). It was definitely a good size portion for lunch (even as a dinner option). My husband had the club sandwich which was very eclectic as it included artichoke hearts and avocado. Considering he is not an avocado fan he thoroughly enjoyed his sandwich. We topped off the meal with a dark chocolate torte with an orange-chocolate ganache. It was dense and rich and absolutely decadent. So glad we ordered it!

The menu contained a good assortment of choices without being overwhelming. Everything was fresh and delicious. They accommodated special requests without comment (the table next to us made up their own meal just about). I will definitely go back the next time in Mount Dora. Without reservation the best meal we had while in Mount Dora for the weekend.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank luvchoctrav
Laurel, Maryland
“Very good menu, ecletic”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Nice menu, eclectic, great service. We sat in a charming outside section. Very pleasant. Great location in downtown.

Visited April 2014