“great meal”

The Goblin Market
Ranked #1 of 118 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great meal always at the Gobline Market - Pricey but worth it! Always fresh and menu has something different to try every time.

2  Thank Joanne S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,510)

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I went there for dinner with friends. It was a busy Thanksgiving weekend so it was very crowded. Probably reservations would be advised on weekends anyway, because it seems to be a popular place among locals and visitors. We actually ate our dinner in the bar area, but that maybe the place to go anyway. It was somewhat like a library theme, which wasn't bad at all. It isn't a large area, but we didn't have to wait even on the busy evening. It is a little noisy, but....it's a bar area so one would expect that. The food was really good and the service was very good as well. I recommend that if you are in the area that you try this place.

1  Thank Tnflaman
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Service was excellent! Fresh and fantastic food! They made you feel like a houseguest. I would highly recommend for exceptional service, creative food choices, and the fact that most everything down to the salad dressings are made on site. They also buy local if they can!

2  Thank Klawrence120697
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I had the filet and it was so over sauced that it had no beef flavor. Service was ok - not great and we like great service more than anything. We went on the night of the Christmas lighting so may not be fair to judge them on one meal. Others enjoyed theirs and my escargot to start was delicious!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I found this restaurant after looking on this site for a place to eat. There were 6 of us - my parents, both grandma's, a care giver and myself. There was a bit of a wait as one of my grandma's is unable to climb stairs. They were very accommodating to find a table down stairs for us in a cozy dining room. Everyone kept coming out telling us "it's definitely worth the wait!" When we left, we told everyone we passed the same. This was the BEST meal we have collectively had. My mom & I ordered the wild mushroom burger & the honey chipotle burger to split with each other. Both of us agreed that the mushroom burger was nothing short of AMAZING!

We all would highly recommend anyone visiting Mount Dora go to the Goblin Market to eat. The atmosphere is great for families, date night or quiet lunch/dinner with friends. We will definitely be going back!!

1  Thank mmems7