“Wild mushroom burger is to die for!!”
Review of The Goblin Market

The Goblin Market
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Florida
“Wild mushroom burger is to die for!!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I found this restaurant after looking on this site for a place to eat. There were 6 of us - my parents, both grandma's, a care giver and myself. There was a bit of a wait as one of my grandma's is unable to climb stairs. They were very accommodating to find a table down stairs for us in a cozy dining room. Everyone kept coming out telling us "it's definitely worth the wait!" When we left, we told everyone we passed the same. This was the BEST meal we have collectively had. My mom & I ordered the wild mushroom burger & the honey chipotle burger to split with each other. Both of us agreed that the mushroom burger was nothing short of AMAZING!

We all would highly recommend anyone visiting Mount Dora go to the Goblin Market to eat. The atmosphere is great for families, date night or quiet lunch/dinner with friends. We will definitely be going back!!

1 Thank mmems7

Eustis, Florida
“Great food and service”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I have only had lunch here, but both times the food and service have been excellent. It is wise to go early for lunch as it fills up. Our waiter was accommodating and the food is some of the best in the area.

1 Thank Val C
Sarasota, Florida
“Over Rated”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My meal was pretty good...I have had better. My husband's fried green tomatoes
were absolutely awful..They did take them off the bill...the rest of our party's meals were
okay, again nothing to wirte home about...Nice ambience, good drinks and good service. I would not go back there again. The quality of the food should have been better for the price....kp

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Like Eating in a Library”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were visiting for the Thanksgiving holiday and our family took us here to eat. It was awesome. The whole environment was charming and the food was delicious. I had the Crab Bisque soup and it was delicious. They served it with a little shot glass of Sherry you pour into the soup. I had the Quesadillas and my family had a pasta shrimp dish and a Mushroom Burger and Fried Artichoke Hearts you have to try!!! They had a classical guitar player who was great. We will definitely go there again when we return. Congratulations to them!!

1 Thank cowgirl49
Miami, Florida
“Stopped by for a drink after exploring the town”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Went upstairs to the bar for a break after walking and Segwaying around the town. Great bar with excellent service. Perfect ending to the day.