“Wonderfully fresh and delicious food”
Review of The Goblin Market

The Goblin Market
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The wait staff was superb and the ambience very appealing. We had a trout dish that just melted in your mouth. Can't wait to go back for another meal in a couple of months.

2  Thank Glen L
There are newer reviews for The Goblin Market

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This place is awesome food is well served. beautiful place upscale great staff very enjoyable!
This is not your average place it has class and your eyes never get tired of looking at the cool stuff they have. atmosphere is out of this world! would return definitely and recommend to anyone

1  Thank Deborah p
Reviewed October 30, 2013

One of the best restaurants in Florida. My New York strip was prepared to perfection. The service was prompt, friendly and professional. The ambiance is very eclectic and interesting. Love the books as decor. I heartily recommend this place!

3  Thank Dietz W
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Ate lunch there today. It is a hard restaurant to find as it's tucked away. Parking in general is poor. What a lovely, quaint, inviting restaurant. I had the seafood bisque with sherry. Nice presentation. A little too thick but tasty. The hamburger was phenomenal. The barbecue sauce on it was excellent. Superb service. I would eat there again and recommend it. Prices were consistent with the area.

2  Thank Ed G
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife have gone to many many restaurants. We would put this up there with the beat of them. The service was fabulous, the waiter new the menu off his head, I didn't see beer on the menu so I asked him for a menu and he said you are talking to the menu. He knew all the beers and the taste of them. The food was absolutely fresh and very tasty. We didn't get rushed witch I like. He wouldn't bring our salads until we were done with our appetizer. I recommend the cheesecake spread if they have it, it was so amazing! The food was very good portioned for the price. The atmosphere of the inside was so cool. We didn't make it upstairs to the lounge but I have heard it's really nice up there. After our delicious main course, he told us the dessert menu (witch all sounded good) we choose the mango bread pudding. We had so much food we were so stuffed, but we had to try the dessert after such a good meal. My wife has never had bread pudding and now that is one of here favorite desserts. We didn't try any drinks from the bar, but I saw some mojitos go pass us and they looked fresh and good. Hope this helps. Sorry for misspelled words auto correct.

5  Thank Dreamtattoo1