“Good, if service a little brusque.”
Review of The Goblin Market

The Goblin Market
Ranked #1 of 118 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We met some friends at this restaurant for lunch. Two of our friends wanted to pay separately but the restaurant would only do one cheque (as you can tell, I'm English!). However, the waiter did split it manually after the meal. The place was very busy, even though it was lunchtime on a Thursday. When the food came I could see why it was so popular. The food could not be faulted. Our waiter was a little offhand at times, but he was certainly not rude, just a little matter-of-fact.

I would definitely visit this place again. One tip - make a reservation! I saw many people being turned away at the door because they had not reserved, so be sure to reserve a table.

1  Thank TOM-C--LIVERPOOL
Write a ReviewReviews (1,541)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This restaurant is definitely well liked - in fact we went on a Saturday night and had reservations for 8:30 PM. When we arrived we were directed upstairs to a nice bar area and enjoyed a bottle of Reisling while waiting for our table. We definitely enjoyed our entrees of Rack of Lamb and Veal Chop. The food is deliciously prepared. Good Service.

1  Thank Traveler554410
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have never had a bad meal here. The food, wine selection and service is top notch. One of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at.

1  Thank Laura34618
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We ate lunch at the Goblin Market during Daytona Bike Week. We were seated, mid week, at 11:30 and by noon, the restaurant was filled up. My wife and I both had the Grouper Caesar Salad. Unlike many restaurants, the fish was real grouper. It was the best tasting Grouper that we've had. The service was also excellent. The ambiance very nice. Overall one of the better restaurants we've eaten in.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Sit upstairs in the library bar! Great vibe for a cocktail and appetizer while you break from shopping. We loved the artichoke wonton!

1  Thank jaemerson