“Not just a great place for a date, it's great for Special Occasions, too!”
Review of Pisces Rising

Pisces Rising
Reserve with OpenTable
Pisces Rising is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We've been here many times for a nice lunch or late day snack and have always enjoyed the creative food choices, the service and the view.
This time we had a baby shower here in a separate section of the restaurant. While apart from the rest of the restaurant, we still had good views of the lake and there was plenty of openness. The management was very helpful and willing to help us with the menu, special desserts, set-up, presentation and service.
Melissa was our server and the general comment was that Melissa took ownership of this special day to make sure that everything went smoothly for us (and, of course, for Pisces Landing).
The value..... Priceless! You'll have a great time here!

There are newer reviews for Pisces Rising

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The outside patio is great for an afternoon lunch and a glass of wine while overlooking Lake Dora. The offer anything from appetizers, salads, sandwiches or full entres.
The shrimp PoBoy was great.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I had a very nice time, nice outdoor area, fun music. The service was great, the food was average and a little pricey, but it was overall very nice. Will come back to visit again.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband I spent the afternoon in Mt. Dora and decided to have lunch at a restaurant overlooking the lake. Based on the number of diners eating on the deck at Pisces Rising we decided to eat there. I chose the Jambalaya and my husband had the special burger made with beef rib meat, cheddar and onions rings. My Jambalaya was a large portion full of chicken, large shrimp and sausage in a delicious mildly spiced sauce with tomatoes, celery and onions. My husband's burger was juicy and cooked perfectly in a fresh bun. Both of our selections exceeded our expectations, and we will definitely return on our next trip to Mt Dora.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our food was very vary good. The service was just as good. My husband had the best shrimp appetizer ever!!! And the man knows his shrimp. I had the mussles and yum yum! The setting is very pleasent and relaxing after a long day.