“fun outdoor patio”
Review of Pisces Rising

Pisces Rising
Reserve with OpenTable
Pisces Rising is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 117 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2012

live music on the weekends is a plus. Excellent cuban pork dish. Fun atmosphere overlooking the lake.

2  Thank travelcrazy45
There are newer reviews for Pisces Rising

Reviewed July 21, 2012

So Im fairly new to Florida, I love the bands here but the food was a disappointment and the waitress was just shocking! They had a special menu with a Rib Eye steak, I was not interested in the special but the Manager let me order it anyway. I know that it is hit or miss with a non steak house and this was a MISS, but again the Manager let me order the scallops instead (these are always great). I did not eat much of them maybe one scallop out of 5 or 6 ... I asked to have it boxed up and when it left my table it was all pretty and arranged! The waitress brought it back in one of those tiny little to go boxes just piled like a bad scrambled egg!! Spinach, grits sauce and scallops were all mixed! It was disgusting and at $28.00 for this meal are you kidding? When I asked her about it she said *well its all going to the same place anyway* OMG really??? And the funny thing is the couple sitting at the next table heard her say that too! We were all in shock!!! I did some serious complaining and it literally took me 5 min to get them to re do it! I know that the Manager was not privy to this going on and she did not involve him and I know why! Im sure that would not have been up to his standards.

1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I went with my family to Pisces Rising and enjoyed my meal a lot - the Pastelon. My mom had it too and she loved it... The sangria was not as good. Very fruity and couldn't even taste the wine...The plantains that were served were cold although I tried to tell the waitress that they are not served cold, she said yes numerous times, so hey, she must know something about the Latin culture I don't :)
The hamburger was very good, according to my husband. My sister had a veggie plate and her fiancé too, but it was rather lacking. I don't foresee us coming back unless it is for more Pastelon.

1  Thank Cherie C

Worth every penny! I have always had a wonderful meal at Pisces Rising

2  Thank Lightengale
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Poor food and service... I gave it a third try but still no improvement .... Maybe just to seat outside and have a drink, the problem will be to find someone to take your order...

6  Thank YANI55