“Will keep you coming back”
Review of Cupcake Delights

Cupcake Delights
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Mount Dora
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cupcake Delights is located in downtown Mount Dora, FL. We specialize in flavored cupcakes, hand crafted coffee drinks and special ordered small cakes.
Florida
“Will keep you coming back”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Baking is a hobby of mine, so I can be super critical when it comes to trying out bakeries. I finally stopped in and was impressed! So far all the cupcakes I've tried here have been moist and flavorful and the icing is just right - a balanced sweetness and not so dense that I scrape it off like so many other bakeries. Yes, cupcakes can be a little pricey but you can follow their Facebook page to find specials.

• Visited December 2013
CupcakeDelights, Owner at Cupcake Delights, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It means a lot to hear good comments from a fellow baker. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our cupcakes.

Mattawan, Michigan
“Damn good cupcakes.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I could not believe the reviews I read about a donut and cupcake restaurant. How could they be that good? I found out, and will be back for more. Great cupcakes.

Visited February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review...we love to hear sweet comments. We hope to see you again soon for cupcakes and donuts. Check out our Facebook page for Happy Hour specials.

Vero Beach, Florida
“My wife will give up ice cream for one of those!!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

These are the best cupcakes I had in my life. My wife is addicted to them. She thought the coconut was heavenly until she tried the salty caramel... Oh boy is she hooked on those cupcakes. Enough said, it is a mandatory stop for anybody visiting Mount Dora

• Visited December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your review...we love to hear sweet comments. Happy to hear you enjoyed our Salted Caramel and coconut cupcakes...coconut is one of my favorites. Check out our Facebook page to see our Happy Hour specials.

dublin,ireland
“Should I, or Shouldn't I?!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

At first, you're like, really? Three/Four bucks for a cupcake?!
But seriously, it is totally worth it!
Enjoy with a nice cup of coffee. Relax , sit and savor.
They are truly very yummy.
I highly recommend.
The cake is super moist and flavorful.
The frosting is dense and delicious!

Miami Beach
“Oooo So Good”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

A small bakery you should not miss. Hot donuts in the morning,
Specialized cupcakes in the afternoon. Do you want to taste the best cupcakes ever. Try this
Awesome little shop in the heart of Mount Dora.

• Visited December 2013
CupcakeDelights, Owner at Cupcake Delights, responded to this review, December 22, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so happy you enjoyed the donuts and cupcakes. Hope to see you again soon.

Happy Holidays!