“Dude... Cupcakes!”
Review of Cupcake Delights

Cupcake Delights
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Mount Dora
Description: Cupcake Delights is located in downtown Mount Dora, FL. We specialize in flavored cupcakes, hand crafted coffee drinks and special ordered small cakes.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Who doesn't like a cupcake? These cupcakes are hands down the best cupcakes I have ever had. They were big and moist and awesome! I had the chocolate peanut butter cupcake and I was done before my wife finished chewing her first bite. Take a walk around beautiful downtown Mt. Dora and stop in for a treat. Your mouth will thank you.

There are newer reviews for Cupcake Delights

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I have repeatedly had the pleasure of eating the great cupcakes here. The staff is very friendly.

1  Thank nsully38
CupcakeDelights, Owner at Cupcake Delights, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for the sweet comments and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We recently stopped in here during our stay in Mt Dora and loved the cupcakes. The keylime one is delicious. I found the cupcakes to be very moist in texture, and the icing was great. I think some may need to sit out to room temperature as they are in a refrigerated case and icicng may be a little dense (chocolate chip cookie dough one), but I would most certainly return for more!! Yum!!

1  Thank Tat2Jeff

Thank you for taking the time to post your sweet comments...we love to hear them!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

A visit to Mount Dora is a must when we're in Central Florida. One of the main reasons to visit this beautiful little town, is to stock up on cupcakes at Cupcake Delights. I can highly recommend the red velvet cakes.

1  Thank Wiltshirewall

Thank you for posting your sweet comments..,hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

The service is friendly and helpful. The cupcakes are just the right size ... not too big not too small. The prices are also spot on ... $4 for a cupcake and a bottle of water. We tried an Andes candies mint cupcake and a salted caramel cupcake. Wish we had the time and the capacity to try more flavors ... but we were only in Mount Dora for a couple of days (and had lots of restaurants to try before we headed home :-) )

Thank you for all the sweet comments and taking your time to post them. We love to hear how people enjoy our cupcakes. Judy