“Lots of wildlife”
Review of Premier Boat Tours

Premier Boat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Premier Boat Tours (Located at The Lakeside Inn, Mt Dora)providing narrated Eco-tours into the unspoilt Dora Canal, through towering cypress trees dripping with Spanish moss. Commonly seen on the canal are herons, ibis, egrets, anhingas, turtles and alligators. The tour continues onto one of the lakes in the Harris Chain, in search of bald eagles and osprey. Our luxury all-weather pontoon boats provide a shaded, stable and dry platform to observe the beautiful surroundings.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Great tour with good narration of local history and the wildlife of the area. Saw alligators. bald eagle, turtles and many other birds and ducks. I will take this tour again when I go back.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

This is about the sixth time we have taken this tour and it is always different and always great. This time we took our son and his family. The two grandson's had a great time looking for snakes, turtles, and alligators. The tour is about two hours long and includes a history recording of how the lake and town got their names.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Took this tour yesterday, what a fantastic afternoon we spent, Captains Randy and Paul really know their stuff, thanks guys! The scenery is stunning, saw some amazing wildlife, alligators, snakes, bald eagles, turtles and lots of birds. Mt Dora Canal with it's Cypress Trees was truly beautiful. Well worth a trip if you are in the area - we'll be back!!

1  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We did the sunset cruise. There were two captains and they were truly entertaining. They were also knowledgeable of the wildlife and did their best to show us as many species as possible.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I was with a big group and this was one of our group activities. I am glad that I signed up for this one as I usually do my own thing on these trips (find a yoga studio). I had no idea that this area even existed in the middle of Florida and I consider Florida my second home. Randy was one of our tour guides and he was funny and full of information. It is a nice ride and you learn and see all kinds of new things. The town of Mt. Dora is quite nice and I wish I could have spent a little more time there. Our group was in Howey-in-the-Hills at the Mission Inn but it was an easy drive and I did notice they had a yoga studio in town. Such an odd area.

2  Thank beachpeach75