“Gem of tour in lovely historic town.”
Review of Premier Boat Tours

Premier Boat Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Premier Boat Tours (Located at The Lakeside Inn, Mt Dora)providing narrated Eco-tours into the unspoilt Dora Canal, through towering cypress trees dripping with Spanish moss. Commonly seen on the canal are herons, ibis, egrets, anhingas, turtles and alligators. The tour continues onto one of the lakes in the Harris Chain, in search of bald eagles and osprey. Our luxury all-weather pontoon boats provide a shaded, stable and dry platform to observe the beautiful surroundings.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Absolutely loved this boat tour! Mary and Capt. Dave were great! Saw many unique pant and animals species and really enjoyed the entertaining as well as informative narration. I would go on this one again is ever returning to the area. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Heidi S
There are newer reviews for Premier Boat Tours

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Liked the boat ride but not the release I had to sign to take it. Signed away all rights including the right to pursue even a wrongful death case should something awful happen. Read it and you decide or don't go at all.
The tour and ride were very nice but the release still sticks in my craw.

2  Thank Sabbathday
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Took my visiting parents and my two little boys, age 5/3.5, out on the tour today. Beautiful weather and we saw all kinds of interesting things...bald eagles playing, mama gator with her babies, pretty herons and other birds, a dead cottonmouth(the best kind!)... The boys got to drive the boat on the return trip...made their week!
Highly recommended for a relaxing afternoon on the water:-)

2  Thank jcirwin69
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Great 2 hour tour of canals that connect the various lakes. Beautiful day, knowledgeable
captains. We were luck enought to see the bald eagle, her nest, & hear them communicating. In the canal, we say many birds, We even got to see a night flying egret-which is very rare. I felt the captains, were truly interested in this area. They weren't reading off a script. I would do this again.

2  Thank linedancer6
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We had a great time on the boat tour. Beautiful day, lots of sights. Staff was nice. My 7 years child also enjoyed the trip.