I was traveling by motorcycle around Florida on spring break and stopped in central Florida to visit friends. Since I was by myself, safety was of utmost importance to me. I spent two nights at Heron Cay and I felt like I was at home both nights.
Margie and Randy have a beautiful place. The yard was beautiful. I spent a lot of time sitting out by the pool, drenched in the glorious sun and enjoying the scenery. My room was beautiful and comfortable.
I mentioned that a friend was stopping by to say hey and they insisted she join us for breakfast. I was made to feel so welcome. The dogs and kitties were an added treat. I loved every minute. Thanks to you both for welcoming me to Mt Dora and making me and my motorcycle feel safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Victorian Residence with a Tropical Flair overlooking Lake Dora, recently created to reflect times from our glorious past. Most of our rooms/suites have a view of Lake Dora, three have a fireplace and most can accommodate four guests or more if needed; they are unusually spacious and have an ensuite bath, mini frig, coffee pot, TV, embroidered bathrobes, irons/boards, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer and other amenities not typically found in small lodging establishments. You may find less expensive accommodations, however you will not find any that are nicer.. We also offer Handicap and separate 'Pet Friendly" accommodations and are a short walk to Historic Downtown Mount Dora's fine shops & restaurants, Mount Dora is 'Someplace Special.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Heron Cay Lakeview Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heron Cay Lakeview Bed And Breakfast
- Heron Cay Lakeview Hotel Mount Dora