“The best of all worlds in Mt. Dora!”
Review of Maison en Ville

Maison en Ville
Ranked #7 of 11 Mount Dora B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 4, 2011

Maison en Ville has become our home away from home in Mt. Dora, right downtown and walking distance to all the fabulous restaurants, shops and the lakefront. Six unique suites, each with its own special charm. The little special touches like Mt. Dora Special Blend Coffee and a selection of current brochures, restaurant menus and magazines provide all the makings for a great visit.

Reviewed January 1, 2011

Nice room, very clean and comfortable. Close to downtown which is perfect. Houston was very cordial and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed December 20, 2010

The place is right where things are happening yet the room is set up in such a way that you immediately feel peaceful. The colors and furniture are soothing. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed December 2, 2010

A+ Hotel! The Hotel is spot clean! Our room was the Mahogany Suite, the best suite they have. When I first called, Houston, the owner, was super friendly, let me bring my small dog with no extra charge and I could call him any time if I ever needed anything from him, during our entire stay.

The room was super nice, spacious, had a full kitchen with everything you can possibly need. The bed was very comfortable + flat screen TV with all of the best channels + a little sitting area with a sofa, chairs and a fire place! How cool is that?!

The bathroom is nice, the towels are one of my favorite things, nice, cozy and big! The entire room decor is the best! Every corner I looked would have a cute little thing that would make me feel right at home. They had plenty of extra towels, sheets and kitchen supplies. The AC is also very new and not noisy at all. Everything remote controlled!

Mount Dora is a great little city, if you have not been there before, please go visit! People are extremely friendly, the food is great, and the atmosphere is very relaxed! The hotel is only 30 min away from Orlando's shopping and attractions. So you are really close to everything without being in the middle of the madness. A plus for us! We liked the place so much that we are coming back for New Year Weekend!

In simple words this was one of THE BEST stays of our life! Good job Houston!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2010

We were greeted by Houston at the property. Great guy! The suite was very clean and comfortable. The location is excellent. We will return!

Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2010

Fantastic Inn, Room had everything we needed and extra space to set up computers and a small sitting area with microwave and kitchen facilities. Really worked well for what we wanted/needed.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2010

My mom and I had carefully planned for the annual Mt. Dora Craft Fair and chosen Maison En Ville based on Trip Advisor reviewer feedback. No disappointment there. I know I can count on my fellow advisors. Houston has to be the coolest innkeeper I have met.. he makes you feel like he is a buddy but without feeling intruisive. His generosity was very much appreciated especially with the daughter/wife suffering extreme migraines during the whole weekend and allowed for us to stay extended hours on Sunday so that the mom could continue to enjoy the fair while the daughter relaxed. I don't think he really even knew that other than I think he was just trying to be his normal hospitable self. That sort of kindness you don't find at your typical hotel chain .

Room was beautiful, best location in Mt. Dora (I call it the heartbeat). As I said in the title, I can not wait until I have the pleasure of visiting again the beautful town of Mt. Dora and the best inn and innkeeper :-)

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
#1 of 11 in Mount Dora
Farnsworth House
Farnsworth House
#4 of 11 in Mount Dora

Been to Maison en Ville? Share your experiences!