“Glad we found The Lost Parrot!”
Review of The Lost Parrot - CLOSED

The Lost Parrot
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We visited Mount Dora for the afternoon and promptly stopped in the LP for lunch. It was delicious....and huge! I've never seen a haddock fish hoagie as big as the size they dished up! The fish dishes went down well and the burgers were scrummy. I obviously had to make sure the strawberry daiquiris were good too....I can confirm they were! Good food served by a lovely waitress!

2  Thank Emma_Hoggle_Hogben
There are newer reviews for The Lost Parrot

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Live music and we tend to have a few drinks at the bar upstairs since it is one of the few places in town that have alcohol

2  Thank lilmrsR
Reviewed August 9, 2014

After a morning of strolling the area of Mt. Dora we opted for the easy feeling of the Lost Parrot restaurant. Excellent service! We chose the indoor dining area which had an atmosphere of a trip to the Keys. I had coconut shrimp on a delicious salad, my husband had a pull pork sandwich and my 9 year old daughter had chicken tenders. All excellent! A reasonable bill and clean facilities too! Will visit again!

2  Thank Sally C
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Went on the Art Walk for The Highwaymen Art exhibit. Stopped at Lost Parrot for lunch. I had the Buffalo Chicken Salad and my friends had the Chicken Salad. They enjoyed that immensely because it had just enough Key Lime Mayo and did not over power the chicken flavor. My salad bowl seemed like it was never going to be empty, they commented on the size because I was still eating 5 minutes after they had finished. So I called it the never ending buffalo salad and still had not finished it. Great artwork on the walls, my friend bought one of the paintings and it was very reasonably priced already framed and matted.

3  Thank Susie D
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The atmosphere at the Lost Parrot was comfortable and casual. There was an open air or an air conditioned option for dining. The food was great, prices comparable to area. Our waitress was very helpful pointing out local attractions. We'd do it again for sure!!

2  Thank clrwmary