“Nice dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Stuart, Florida
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great for couples, soup and salad were delightful. They claim their shrimp and grits is award winning, lacked spice, but overall good.

Visited July 2012

Sarasota, Florida
“Killer Food”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Very Creative food, nice touch like a warm wet napkin with a flower brought before you were served, and great service!

Visited June 2012
Leesburg, Florida
“great food and service”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

we had the finest food, southern , grits, steak it was amazing, blane was a great server. highly reccommended.

Visited June 2012
“Wonderful Meal And Service”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Our experience at the Saucy Spoon will be something that my wife and I will remember for a long time. It was our wedding anniversary and our host at The Grandview Bed and Breakfast made a reservation for us. When we arrived at the restaurant, we were greeted by the hostess who wished us a happy anniversary. After we were seated, our waiter Lance greeted us with a fresh flower lei which he put around my wife's neck and also wished us happy anniversary. The level of service far exceeded our expectations and the food was absolutely wonderful. We could not have had a better experience. This was our first trip to Mount Dora from Tampa and have been to many upscale restaurants in Tampa which don't come close to the service and food quality. We are looking forward to making another trip to Mount Dora and dinner at the Saucy Spoon.

florida
“Outstanding Saucy Spoon Mt Dora”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My girlfriend and I planned a dinner out with her mother Downtown Mt Dora. Her mother lives only two blocks from Saucy Spoon and has been to this lovely restaurant before. When we entered the restaurant we loved the decor and the warmth you felt. The hostess was friendly and accomodating as we wondered where to sit. Our waitress was a lovely young woman named (Hope). She provided the menu and answered all our questions and made her recommendations. We started out with Bruschetta Tenderloin in Bleu (Outstanding). I ordered for dinner Artisan Green with Scallop also (Outstanding). Chef came out to greet us and wanted to know was our dining experience what we expected. They went above and beyond and I will go back for brunch and it is now one of my favorite places on my list.

• Visited June 2012