“Great way to see the area”

Segway Tours of Mt Dora
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Mount Dora
More attraction details
Owner description: Said to be “The most fun you can have in Mt Dora”, the town’s guided Segway tours are something you just have to try. Come and experience the fun and adventure of riding your very own Segway personal transporter through the beautiful and historic town of Mt Dora, gliding out to the lighthouse for a memorable photo, then exploring off-road in Palm Island Nature Park and cruising by historic homes in a way you have only imagined.
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a great afternoon learning to maneuver a Segway and seeing the town. We went from the town itself to the water front, up Mt Dora, and back through the local landmarks. Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Segway Tours of Mt Dora

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I don't care if this was correctly stated but it is exactly how I feel. The first time I did a tour on a Segway was in Washington, DC and I could not remember taking a funner tour. Now I did the Segway Tour in Mount Dora in a totally different setting and I it was definitely more fun since we didn't have all the people and traffic as in DC. We had perfect weather and tour guide Denny. My sister had never been on one and within several minutes was whizzing around as a pro. The great part of this tour is the variety of locations we went to. Denny took us up and down the whole town, through the park and then through the woods by the boardwalk. They have another tour with an all terrain Segway which you can do once you have done the one through town. It goes through rougher terrain so you need to have some experience with a Segway. Next time we go we are running to book a tour for the all terrain version and hoping we get Denny to take us. FUN!

2  Thank prnut
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I wanted to try the Segway personal transportation and when we found Segway of Central Florida in Mt. Dora, they really treated us with extreme care, instruction, and enjoyment. John, our tour guide, lead the tour around historic Mt. Dora (what a lovely setting) and we had an excellent ride and it was on such a lovely Fall day. He made the ride interesting both from the scenery and the pleasure of personal control and movement on the Segway, plus, added key points of history and interest as we rode along. I recommend this tour for anyone interested in the Segway.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I went on this tour with my wife and we had such a good time that we retuirned a few days later when we were joined by our daughter. Our guide took us around Mt Dora and explained the history and the landmarks and we even scaled Mt Dora (167ft ?) on these most versatile machines. The Segway operates almost by brain control, it does what you want it to do, the answer is in the feet. The instructions we were given to operate them were clear and easy. I would recommend the tour to anyone

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was our second tour in Mount Dora, but this time we took our two teens.
We had a fantastic time. We booked the last tour both times and it worked out great as you get a little extra time on the Segway.

1  Thank Luisa90