“Best adventure in Mt. Dora”

Segway Tours of Mt Dora
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Mount Dora
More attraction details
Owner description: Said to be “The most fun you can have in Mt Dora”, the town’s guided Segway tours are something you just have to try. Come and experience the fun and adventure of riding your very own Segway personal transporter through the beautiful and historic town of Mt Dora, gliding out to the lighthouse for a memorable photo, then exploring off-road in Palm Island Nature Park and cruising by historic homes in a way you have only imagined.
Portland, Oregon
“Best adventure in Mt. Dora”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

It was our first time on a segway and we had a blast! The instructors made us feel safe and comfortable and the tour guide, Morris, was incredibly informative, friendly, and helpful. We would recommend the tour and also we'd recommend asking for Morris.

Tampa, FL
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Awesome Segway Tour”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We loved Mount Dora. We took the Segway of Central Florida tour with John, & had such great time! My fiancé was a bit nervous since it was his first time on a segway. The night before our tour, we stopped by the store to confirm our tour and chatted with the staff. The lady working quickly put my fiancé at ease by telling him that he had nothing to worry about. She laughed and said that their average customer was in their 60’s and 70’s and if they could do it, then a young man like him would be just fine. He felt much better.

The tour itself was an hour and a half on the segway. We had about fifteen minutes of instruction at the store before our adventure. We glided all through town and saw many sights along the way. We even went off-road and experienced the Segway on different terrains. We had so much fun on our tour of Mt. Dora. The staff and guides were so friendly and helpful. think I smiled the whole time. We can't wait to go back and do another tour.

Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun day in Mt. Dora!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My first trip to Mt. Dora and it was amazing! I brought my best friend there for her birthday. We went to Rennigers and then to the Garden Gate Tea Room for lunch and then I surprised her with a Segway tour. Neither of us had been on one before and I was very nervous. Well, our tour guide was Morris and taught us in just a little while and before we knew it we were zipping all over Mt. Dora!! He was wonderful. The tour took us all around the lake and off into areas I would not have known about. It was our adventure of the day and I am so glad we did it!!!!!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Really great fun”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We took the beginners Segway tour around mount Dora last September and we had a great time. The 2 tour guides were great, always safety first and after a quick but efficient safety briefing we headed out around the sites of mount Dora. The boardwalk around the lake is interesting to navigate your way across on a Segway. If you have not segway'd before I would definitely recommend you give this a try and what better place than in mount Dora.

Visited September 2012
Webster, Florida, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A Great Experience”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

First, My family and I would like to thank Denny for the great time we had on the tour.

We began at the office for a training session on the do's and don'ts of operating a Segway.After everyone was comfortable with ridding the Segway we were off and running (Segwaying). After leaving the office we traveled through the city streets and toured waterfront and neighborhood areas including the lighthouse. Our guide Denny pointed out several interesting facts about the surroundings and showed us areas that we did not know existed in this great town.

Also, they offer a more advanced tour that we will be sure to take in the very near future.

This was a great experience and if you are in the area I would highly recommend this tour.

Visited February 2013