“Great food and service!”
Review of Oudom Thai & Sushi Restaurant - CLOSED

Oudom Thai & Sushi Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife and I went here for a late dinner on a Friday night after driving all day and it was wonderful. The service was friendly and very attentive. We started with a specialty sushi and then my wife had Chicken and red curry while I had beef and fried rice. Everything was great. We finished the meal with tempura bananas and ice cream (yum!) The only thing is that they close at 9:00 on a Friday night, but this is Mt. Dora and you have to get used to early hours. I would absolutely go back.

There are newer reviews for Oudom Thai & Sushi Restaurant

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Saw the sign and made a mental note to have dinner. We selected 3 different rolls. All were varied and unique. The Volcano was extraordinary, followed by The Spider which is not as popular because it's soft-shelled crab. The veggies and rice were fresh. Delicious overall. Highly recommend. Service was great.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

When we first sat down here I was wondering if we should leave because the booth bench was torn and dirty and the floors were very dirty. Then the menus were dirty and looked like they needed to be replaced, and I wondered again if we should just leave, but I have to say I'm glad we stayed! The sushi is delicious! Some of the best I've had! I just wish the place was more appealing and mentioned that to our server. I gave the high rating because the food is delicious.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

What a great place to get a great meal. Our server Jordan was awesome as was the duck he recommended. The prices were right and the food was fresh. We were pleased beyond words and have put this on our list of restaurants to visit on a regular basis.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

The place is filthy... Dirty booths, carpet, and restrooms. The thought of eating raw fish in a place like that is nauseating! Don't go... Goblin Market and Merrill's are much better quality!