“Great Tuna Salad”
Review of Jeremiah's

Jeremiah's
Ranked #28 of 116 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Mount Dora, Florida
“Great Tuna Salad”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and had the Tuna Salad special and it was delicious. As fresh as anything on a bed of lettuce with fresh tomatoes and some sliced boiled egg. We have eaten at Jeremiah's many times and food is always good. One of our favorite stops in Mount Dora.

Leesburg, Florida
“New covered outdoor bar.”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stopped by this Mt. Dora favorite for a drink yesterday afternoon. As we rolled in the back parking lot we were greeted by a brand new outdoor bar and eating area. The bar is in the middle of the area, lots of big screen TV's (8 to 10???) lots of fans.
This should be a great area to eat at lunch, watch a game, or get lunch.
Bad news, all the stuff needed to make a bar work is not yet hooked up, so your drinks are made inside and brought outside. Thus NO barkeep and service is very slow. Slow but Jeremiah's friendly. We suggested a dog training collar so we might "ring" for service. :)
Looks like bringing a dog might be OK, as we saw one.
Once they get the bar ready to go and staff the bar . . . I plan to stop by for a lunch burger.

• Visited November 2013
Zellwood, Florida
“Good Food, Good Value Really BAD Service”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Here a couple weeks ago had great service on the patio. Stopped there this afternoon, 4 people in the bar counting myself. Only 4 of us, no bartender. After 5 min. I should have left, she was running around in circles doing what I can't imagine. Oh wait, she did manage to grab a bite to eat. After taking my food order it did arrive quickly. Had to ask waitress for my bill. Someone should tell the owner that in the men's room you can hear the conversation in the kitchen. The F_ _ K this and F_ _ K that is not very professional. Makes me wonder if the manager's or owners talk like this. Construction had no effect on my visit or service.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ebtiger
Florida
“Love their chicken wings, and shepherd's pie”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I really enjoy coming here for lunch especially for their chicken wings. Nice pub type atmosphere, not too busy during the week for lunch, so I get to enjoy quiet conversations without interruptions.
Menu has a little bit of everything, even for the pickiest eater. (kids included)

• Visited September 2013
Grand Island, FL
“Good Food--Happy Atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Been to Jeremiah's many times and everything is always cooked to perfection and very tasty. This is NOT fine dining but it is GOOD food!

• Visited October 2013