“Favorite Place For A Quick Meal”
Review of Jeremiah's

Jeremiah's
Ranked #27 of 117 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Mt. Dora is a quaint town, tucked away in Central Florida. Just on the fringe of the town, this restaurant is a great place for a quick lunch or dinner. Nothing fancy. If you like a pub atmosphere this will fit the bill. The food is good and the service is acceptable. We took some friends there for lunch and the plan to go back when they are in that area.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Jeremiah's is a great tradition in Mt. Dora it the restaurant at the the top of the hill but it reputation for class had fallen over the years now it just seems like the don't care which is really unfair the the cooks because they are making first class food but the rest of the staff are not of the same page. Don't waste you time giving a tip to a waitress with a bad attitude, order take out. You will enjoy it much more heck take to the park and have a picnic.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have to disagree with an earlier reviewer who likened Jeremiah's to Denny's. The atmosphere was reasonably pub-like and comfortable -- certainly not institutional. The service was friendly and attentive, and, most importantly, the food was good and prices were very reasonable. I had a tasty and lightly-fried (cod)fish and fries. The portion was generous and the fish was moist and flavorful. My partner had the chicken salad which was also nicely-done. We were staying near the center of Mt. Dora and decided to walk to Jeremiah's, and they are located on the outskirts so it was not exactly a short walk, but there's plenty of parking if you drive. I had looked online at the menus of several of the restaurants in downtown Mt. Dora and decided I didn't want to spend big bucks, and Jeremiah's filled the bill.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I had some pot roast that was full of fat that I detest trying to digest. It was a meal that was not consumed and the service sucked. No one asked why I did not eat my Pot Roast. I would guess that is typical of the fare.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The food is fine and the prices are reasonable. We prefer it over a chain and the food is similar. It is not fine dining but good for a quick meal.