“FAMILY FAVORITE!”

Dining options: Reservations
Marietta, Georgia
“FAMILY FAVORITE!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is a welcoming and yummy restaurant. The food is very good - I crave the salad dressing made w/red wine vinegar! We've been here many times on visits to see family in the area. Our kids get their favorites: garlic rolls & canoli for dessert!

Upon our recent visit we had the salmon, mussels, spinach ravioli, manicotti and spaghetti which all came w/side salad. My youngest had special requests which were happily and generously met for her limited salad of tomatoes and olives ( thanks, Vincent's!).

Atmosphere is dated and a little tired, but the food is lovely, the service is friendly & excellent, and the value very good. We hope to be back on our next visit to Mt Dora!

• Visited April 2013

Eustis, Florida
“Gross and Rude!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was probably the worst experience I have had at a local restaurant. The food is not good! (at least the Alfredo) At the end of our meal the waitress asked us if we wanted a to go bag. I said no and I assume she noticed we didn't eat the meal so she went and got the manager. (which I didn't ask for - I wanted the bill and to leave). The manager came out to see why we didn't like our meal. She told me it is made fresh everyday. How do you make "cubed" chicken fresh everyday?! The manager was rude and impatient and acted like all we wanted was a free meal. I never implied that I wanted even so much as a discount off the meal I simply wanted my bill and to leave but instead the manager turned into an embarrassing display in front of other customers.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank RiderFL
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best mushroom soup ever”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Every time we go to Vincent's I order the mushroom soup. I might order something in addition, but I always get the mushroom soup. I have had other dishes as well, such as their delicious eggplant parmesan, and have never been disappointed.

Visited February 2013
Orlando
“Good Food, Good Service But Need Some Tweaks”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We always like to try out-of-the-way restaurants and Vincent's certainly is out of the way. That is, it sits between Mt. Dora and the Apopka/Orlando Area. We decided to make the drive to this restaurant after hearing that their restaurant offered authentic Italian food and that the service was good. So, we set out, the place is easy to find, it's right on Highway 441 and had ample parking. Upon arrival, we were met and seated on "the porch" without delay, although, the hostess wanted to seat us right by the door. We asked for a different table and our request was met without any problems. Our server arrived and we ordered pasta with marinara sauce and the lasanga and a glass of wine. The wine was okay, but, would meet with expectations one would expect at any local bar. Our food arrived and the food was delicious, hot and cooked fresh. The pasta was served slightly eldente, they way it should be served. Our server was attentive, service was good, food was good and worth the drive, barely! This restaurant could be a real draw for the citizens that live in Apopka since Apopka does not really have a true Italian restaurant and this city is enjoying good growth. So, some tweaks I'd recommend to the owners and management to turn Vincent's into a first class restaurant. First, improve the wine list and train your servers about wines. Serve freshly grated piccorino-romano or parmesean cheeses, not something out of a box. Consider looking at decorating ideas that will change the dining room and porch into intimate dining experience, even candles would help! Authenticate the uniforms, the uniforms worn by servers should not be T-shirts. Vincent's has great potential and could be one of the very few independent Italian eateries that makes it, but tweak it to improve it and it would be money and time well invested and turn the drive from Orlando/Apopka a "must-do!"

• Visited February 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Mushroom Soup”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was good, the red sauce was a little sweet but I still enjoyed it and the mushroom soup was awesome.

Visited January 2013