“Food made to order...”

Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Eustis, Florida
“Food made to order...”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I haven't been to Vincent's in several years, but decided to give them a try. My husband and I love eggplant parmigiana but find it impossible to order in Lake County because all of the restaurants have it already assembled so it can't be ordered without cheese. We were pleasantly surprised to find that Vincent's assembles your food to order so we could enjoy eggplant without any lactose side-effects. The food is very good with large portions for a reasonable price. Bread and salad are included with the dinner portion and I had to bring half of my entree home for another meal. We've been back twice since but we always order the same thing! They do have a whole wheat pasta option for an addition $1.00. And of course, the garlic knots are ridiculously good!

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank stampingirl

Bloomington, Indiana
“Wonderful Italian Food”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

After reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try.

I was immediately seated but it was early on a Sunday evening. I was promptly waited on with a friendly smile.

I ordered the baked ziti and it was excellent. It was served with a side salad and bread. I was not impressed with the rolls and I understand that they are hard roll (not a fan of them.)

The service was excellent and I was checked on frequently.

Give this place a try when you are in the Mt. Dora area

• Visited July 2012
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Not worth it.”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Ate at Vincent's for the first time and will never go back. We were a party of 15. They got several orders mixed up and were not able to bring everyone's meals at the same time. The meat sauce on my baked ziti was completely without flavor. My daughter's fettuccine Alfredo was inedible. It was Alfredo soup with a few noodles. I told the waiter that she didn't like it and he proceeded to interrogate her to find out why she didn't like it. They did take it off of our bill and she and I shared my incredibly bland baked ziti. We had two waiters working our group. They forgot everything extra that we had asked for: napkins, waters, dessert menu. They took dessert orders for both ends of the table, but ignored the four of us in the middle. The decor was tacky and the chairs were very uncomfortable. We had decided to meet at Vincent's for my in-laws' 60th anniversary dinner and it is centrally located for all of us. The popularity of this restaurant, given the other reviews and the number of other diners there, is pretty astounding based on our experience. It makes Olive Garden look like a 5 star gourmet experience.

1 Thank Diane489
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good Italian food and cheap!”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

We ordered a large greek salad and a large calzone for 4 adults. There was enough food for 6 adults to enjoy. It was the meatiest calzone and even as good the next day. The salad was to good with lots of olives and pepperoncinis. The feta cheese tasted real fresh.
Anytime we visit my parent's house in Central Florida we ALWAYS dine at Vincent's. Yummo!

• Visited March 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Good, old school Italian food!”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I'm from the south and this is the type of Italian restaurant I grew up going to back home. Nothing fancy at all, just good food and lots of it. The sauces are good, portions are generous, dishes are simple, and everything is well cooked. This isn't the type of place you go looking for award-winning, innovative dishes...just basic, good Italian food. Pizzas are really good too!

Visited November 2011