“Great Cuban food”

Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Cuban cuisine! Opened since 2009! Delicious and fresh home cooking! Great quality! Voted best mojitos and Cuban sandwich in Central Florida! We take reservations for Special Occasions! We hold large parties!(Indoors & Outdoors seating!) Experienced staff!
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I had chicken with rice & black beans, and flan for dessert. Quality of the food was good, and despite being full on a Friday night, the service was great and it was a great value for the money.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I and most of our visiting guests have enjoyed some excellent home cooked meals at this great place in Mount Dora

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The copacabana special was delicious! When asked, they provided a lactose-free vegetarian plate. Nice service, very polite. Would recommend.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Mt Dora is known as the place to go around Christmas. Knowing this, they should have been more than prepared to serve a ton of people. We got seated right away, but our waitress was not friendly, not attentive and just so far below par it's hard to put into word. We had a party of 8 & we're a friendly bunch. My husband & I showed up later than the rest - but only after they had just received their drinks. It took 15 minutes to get her attention to order drinks and then she only asked me & not my husband & then never came back with mine. We probably didn't get our drinks for 30 mins. And...that was just the beginning. She made the experience so bad that we won't even give that place another shot. There are many others that were much more accommodating.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

So, they made us wait a little because they can't seem to have the time to clean tables, but, once we went through that, service was great and the waiters were very friendly. The food was outstanding! This was my dad's 60th birthday so I was a little worried that it might not be to his standards, but he loved it! My food was flavorful, the pork masitas were crunchy outside and delicate and soft in the inside. The black beans came with a little side of chopped onions and it was great! I never had it like that! They had "trio" music which was so good for the ambience. The coffee at the end was the special touch. Nothing like Cuban coffee! :-)
Definitely I'm very pleased with this restaurant and will come back again.