“This is my Story.”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Monticello
Indiana
“This is my Story.”
Reviewed November 22, 2008

I stayed there. The toilet would not flush right. Air conditioning went out. Shower rod was coming lose from the wall. I registered this complaint to front desk. I just hope they make all necessary repair. This would keep the people coming back to this facility.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Ok
Reviewed August 7, 2007

This place is scary. The clerks were nice but our room was very run down. The paint was absolutely horrid and the hotel is in an area not very well lit at all. The whole hotel has a serial killer vibe and even the phone would not dial out. Nothing actually went wrong during our stay but the place is extremely creepy and with how dimly lit it is, it would in fact be very easy for something to happen. Also, we paid around $90 to stay there because we had a little dog with us, but even still, that's entirely too much for such a run down hotel.

• Liked — It was close to the highway
  • Disliked — The horribly creepy vibe
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travelers are raving about these Monticello hotels

Tampa, Fl
Reviewed May 3, 2006

I chose this hotel merely because it was cheap and convenient for a one night stay in the area. I didn't expect much but I have to say our room was clean, quiet -- didn't hear the highway noise when the door was shut, and the bed and pilllows were decent. The diner style Waffle House is in walking distance and served a very good, reasonably priced breakfast which definitely perked up our morning. The desk clerks were pleasant. I rated this a four star relative to this level of chain motel and would recommend it for that type of accomodation.

Stayed March 2006
2 Thank Pat&Georges
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monticello
Econo Lodge
Days Inn Madison
#3 of 5 in Madison
WoodSpring Suites Tallahassee East
Days Inn Lamont/Monticello

Been to Super 8 Monticello? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Monticello

Property: Super 8 Monticello
Address: 140 Pafford Rd, I-10, Exit 225 - Hwy 19, Monticello, FL 32336-7188
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Monticello
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Monticello
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Monticello 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Monticello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Monticello