“Yum”

Add it.
Cool Runnings Cafe
Ranked #55 of 138 Restaurants in Miramar
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very good jerk chicken and jerk pork. Opened late. They cater as well. Small place but does the trick.

There are newer reviews for Cool Runnings Cafe
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I haven eaten curry goat both in Jamaica hole in the wall or no name restaurant and in the USA. After eating it some many times I should start looking like the goat, if not I should know the authentic taste. Well Cool Running Cafe which is in a Plaza in Miramar with minimal seating of 24+ where most customers do take out. I must say their Curry Goat is out of this world and has all the ingredient that the other Janaican Restaurants are lacking even the hot pepper. I don't know much about the rest of the menu because I am so hypnotized by the curry goat and that's all my taste bud allow me to eat.