“Lousy waiter.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I will not be coming back. Microwaved chicken parm. Waiter practically threw the plate on the table. Don't eat here!

3  Thank Jt D

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Ordered a delivery pizza and a salad. It was a pretty good pizza and the salad was fresh. I would order from there again but I will try others first.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I went there for the first time yesterday for dinner. The only good thing were the garlic rolls. The food was tasteless. We ordered a grilled salmon, salmon bruschetta and chicken francese. The salmon bruschetta was very fishy and did not like the way it tasted at all. The chicken francese had no taste at all! The grilled salmon had a weird sauce.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Came in Friday about 9 PM and ordered our meal the food was good the pizza was average, not the best. I wanted some parmesan cheese and I couldn't get no ones attention because of the girls dressed in back playing and laughing up a storm finally I was able to get my cheese. While eating we were sitting in the last booth by the kitchen I guess the staff went into closing mode except for the girls dressed in black. The bus boys dragged the rugs to clean with a broom about 5 feet of where we were sitting, they began sweeping so hard that in our direction that I had to yell several times to asked then to stop until I was done. Will not eat there until they have a better understanding of customer needs.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

The Pizza is the best in South Florida. I also like their entrees....the Penne with sausage very good! Their sauce is what we are used to in Philly! The sandwiches are really good and I suggest the Philly Cheese steak! I've never had anything I didn't like...try it you'll like it! The early bird dinners and the other coupons they offer are a great value! The Manager's name is Luis...He is AWESOME! The place is always clean and bright and the servers are friendly! What else can you ask for today??