See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2015 via mobile

Very nice very clean place stayed 4 days and had a very good stay will come back next year for my vacation from Louisiana hotel clerk was very friendly and helpful nice newly renovated rooms excellent showers very roomy and also there is wifi and Netflix

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2015

I attempted to book an overnight stay online. Went through the process to receive not a confirmation of the booking, just an e-mail stating that the booking is not reserved until I speak to a representative within 24 hours. I never heard from either the location or the parent company. Multiple telephone calls and messages left with the reservations desk and the front desk were never returned. Follow-up e-mails weren't acknowledged. Glad They didn't adk for credit card information off the bat.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
4  Thank A67Eagle
Reviewed June 4, 2015 via mobile

Very nice place, very clean we stopped in very late we were very skeptical but it turned out to be nice. Even my girlfriend liked it. The neighborhood has way to much construction going on, hopeful that will be finish when we come back next year.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
2  Thank Reviewitno
Reviewed March 7, 2015

We needed a place for a quick stay overnight before a cruise and did not want to pay the exorbitant weekend rates of hotels in the Port Everglades/Ft Lauderdale area.
From other reviews I knew this was an out of the way small hotel but an earlier review said it was clean and friendly. We took a chance. The cost was a third of the other places and the staff were so friendly and helpful. If you are looking for upscale then pay the big bucks but if you are looking for a clean bed in a very nicely refurbished clean room then this will do. It only has 12-14 small rooms and is out of the way but I felt safer here than in the Miami area. We met three staff members and each was very friendly and went out of their way to please.The room was small but had everything we needed including a frig and microwave. A nice assortment of pastries, juice etc were provided for breakfast in the office area and coffee and tea were always available.
I have no complaints as I had no outrageous expectations for this locale. The cleanliness of the rooms and the superior ,helpful office staff make this a hidden gem.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank walker62
Reviewed February 18, 2015

We booked because of the low price and pretty good ratings. Had no idea of the area but it was the hood basically. No pool. Bad wifi. No toiletries. Shoddy towels. Room smelled musty. Hate to say it but it's a pretty ghetto motel. didn't enjoy my stay at all mainly because the neighborhood was legit scary. Pay a little extra somewhere else and you'll be glad you did

Stayed: February 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank C O
Belvedereinnfl, Manager at Belvedere Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2015

Dear Sir or Madame,

Thank you for your review. I'm not sure why a room you stayed in would be smelly/musty because we are a new facility from the studs out. We offer non carpeted marble floors and a very attentive housekeeping staff. As far as the Free WiFi that we offer it has now been given the attention it needed by our IT provider.

If your concern is the area in which the Inn is located. The area is currently under massive construction just as a lot of neighborhoods here in South Florida. The 441 corridor is being expanded to 6 lanes from it's current 4. (the area around the HARD ROCK HOTEL two mile down the street went thru the SAME renovations 3 years ago) All of the buildings on the East Side of 441 have been torn down to make way for this expansion. After the road construction is finish, new businesses and buildings will be built to replace the ones torn down. We are excited about the changes in our neighborhood. We hope that future guest appreciate the safety record that the Belvedere Inn offer. NOTHING has happened as for criminal activity since the Belvedere Inn open it's doors 1 year ago. Not many hotels can boost that, not even major Flag hotels. I'm very sorry you felt the need to feel unsafe.

In addition all towels are new, they were newly stocked in January, as far as toiletries we offer like most small hotels bar soap, shampoo/conditioner and individually rapped cups. We offer more up on request and we also sale some items you may need. We hope when you are in the area again you give The Belvedere Inn another chance to help you enjoy your stay in South Florida.