“IT WAS PURR-FECT!”

Dining options: Reservations
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“IT WAS PURR-FECT!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I went to Famiglia restaurant for the first time on Saturday nite (Sept. 7) & we loved it! It is a family place with great service and even better food! Anita

• Visited September 2013

Oslo, Norway
“Good reasonable food”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Strombola excellent. Seafood linguini; a lot of octopus and clams, 2 scampi, good sauce. Lovely garlic bread, basic salad with tomato, choice of dressings. Friendly atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
Miami
“Great Food, fabulous service”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Every time we came back to this restaurant we enjoy it a little more. The food is always delicious and the service is unmatched.

• Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
“Great Italian food by way of New York City is hiding in Miramar!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! It takes outstanding food and superb service for me to go head over heels for a restaurant. This is the place! It reminds me of the NYC Italian spots.

Miami, Florida
“Pizza was so, so”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I love thin pizza and thought I would try the pizza at La Famiglia. It was thin just like I like it but that was the only thing I liked. The sauce tasted like it had just come out of a can. We took the pizza to go and took it home, let than 10 minutes away. The deluxe was a greasy mess and did not look at all appetizing. The cheese was in better shape but really no flavor. We ordered garlic rolls to eat on the way home because we were starving. The rolls were barely warm and had obviously been sitting out for a while. Considering the price of two pies and the garlic rolls I expected much more taste and better quality. Very disappointed. While we waited a number of the entrees went by that looked fabulous. May give the place another try but definitely not for pizza again.

• Visited December 2012