“Always great service”

Bokamper's Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 138 Restaurants in Miramar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have over 55 plasma HD T.V.'S along with 2 of South Florida's largest HD T.V.'S. We play every sport, every game, every event. Stop by for lunch, dinner or just a drink and meet Kim Bokamper and the entire Staff at Bokamper's Sports Bar and Grill. Bokamper's is your home for all your favorite sports. Boxing, UFC, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, Baseball ,Special Events and much more!Bring the kids to enjoy Bo's Game Room.Daily Drink specials, Private Parties, and Catering available.
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Food is good....but I really appreciate the great service most of all. Outdoor area by pond is nice and the atmosphere creates such a calming affect. Or go indoors and watch Lots of tvs or hear loud music. Lots of happy people...here.

There are newer reviews for Bokamper's Sports Bar & Grill

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I can not say enough about this place....First, if you like chicken wings, you need to RUN there---they have famous wings, mild with a bit of garlic that are grilled. They come with hot sauce and celery and blue cheese. They are called their signature wings and say they are grilled to perfection and may I tell you they were? They were amazing!!! I have had grilled wings before that were good, but these were spot on. We went in on a Thursday night when a heat game was on---they were playing Milwaukee in the playoffs. The place gets crowded so you have to get there early if you want a good table. They have a dj play great music in between breaks when commercials are on. There is a nice outdoor seating area, but we sat inside by the bar. I let Lisa, my super waitress order a drink for me and she ordered some special Margarita with a corona in it and lots of liquor. It was really yummy!!! Not so sure how fond I am of some of the beer taste but it was great value! Well back to the yummy wings, they were so amazing, we had someone join us later and we ordered 20 more wings for $17.99 which by the way you can order all drums or flats for a little extra if you like. We also ordered chips and some type of cheese dip at one point. That was great too...but the wings...oh me oh my! We are going back again --as we can't stop talking about them. Oh and the managers and security walk around and say hello and are friendly. Enjoy!!!
Oh and I forgot a TON of clear quality tvs!!!

1  Thank roniann04
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere, tv's everywhere, great place to watch a game. Not just typical bar food, lots of different things on the menu. Also have a separate room for family's with kids.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our company, for the second time, held a private dinner at Bokampers in Miramar. This one was for our sales team - it was there idea to return. They have reasonable prices for buffets which our guys prefer and open bar. The service was good, food was good and they even have a private outside area adjoining the room- worked good for us as we are cigar company had the attendees could enjoy a cigar. I highly recommend it for this type event.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Frecuent guest of this place. Great place to watch Heat games along with wings or burger. Outdoor terrace is lovely place to enjoy frosted beer mug. I cant wait the starting of the baseball season to watch the games there with my friends and enjoy their delicious food, burgers,wings, sandwiches.