“1st Time Experience”

Bokamper's Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 138 Restaurants in Miramar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have over 55 plasma HD T.V.'S along with 2 of South Florida's largest HD T.V.'S. We play every sport, every game, every event. Stop by for lunch, dinner or just a drink and meet Kim Bokamper and the entire Staff at Bokamper's Sports Bar and Grill. Bokamper's is your home for all your favorite sports. Boxing, UFC, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, Baseball ,Special Events and much more!Bring the kids to enjoy Bo's Game Room.Daily Drink specials, Private Parties, and Catering available.
Reviewed January 24, 2013

First time to Bo's in Miramar. Started with cheese appetizer and ordered for my wife and I a burger w/ bacon and blue cheese as well as wings. To drink, wife had iced tea and I had a draft Newcastle brown ale in a massive 25 ounce super chilled mug that was so cold that small pieces of frozen draft from the bottom of the chilled mug were floating to the surface. The glass mug kept cold and draft ale inside colder than imagined throughout our 45 min visit. Table server came by very often to see if we needed anything. Food was good for what a burger and wings should be. If it were spectacular it'd be stone crabs at Everglade City.
The service was very good and server came often, the food came hot and we were satisfied. Would I go again or invite someone to go? YES!

There are newer reviews for Bokamper's Sports Bar & Grill

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great burgers, great sandwiches , great everything. Lovely staff,great beer selection.
All the different games were shown, though the commentaries sometimes conflicted.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I went to this restaurant to watch football games three times. The food was tasteless and the service was terrible. Do not eat the chicken tacos and boneless wings. They need to train the male employees how to provide good, quality service--particularly at the first bar area that you reach after walking in the door.

1  Thank Chilldude33
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I really like this place. This restaurant is located ina beautiful location by the lake, the staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is really fun and classy cassual. I like their menu, I tried their hamburger and I was very pleased, cooked to perfection. The wings could not be improved, delicious and the soup, made me think of back home. I enjoyed my dinner and definitely I will be back for more!!!! Recommend it for pleasure and taste!!!

1  Thank nidiafb
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had lunch with my family there and would not let me in until the 12 people show up at the restaurant, our food arrived cold and late ... I not recommend it to anyone

1  Thank Ivan T