“GREAT HOTEL”

Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Miramar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
California, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

Hotel is located in a very good area close to a shopping center and right by I-75. This place is immaculate clean and the service staff was very friendly. Also at the desk, Manny was so friendly with us and because of that and the good prices will come back to the hotel and will be recommending the place to all our friends.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Mark M
craig p, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, we appreciate your kind words and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Manny S. at the Front Desk will definitely be recognized for his excellent customer service.

Once again, thank you very much for visiting the Wingate by Wyndham in Miramar, FL.
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had to come to Miramar for work during a week with my colleges. All of us were very satisficed with the service received from all employees but Manny S. the clerk was more than helpful with me in all my needs, I am so thankful for all he has done (definitely when we came back and we will use the hotel again for business I have to bring this guy a gift). Hotel areas were very clean as well and breakfast was amazing.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Laurence T
craig p, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Laurenece,

First of all I want to thank you for taking some time out of your busy schedule to write such a great review for us. I am ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay at Wingate by Wyndham Miramar and especially our Guest Service Agent Manny.

Manny will certainly be recognized for his hospitality and his excellent service.

Once again thank you for your great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip at Wingate by Wyndham in Miramar.
Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Exellent service received while check in by the agent Manny, he was very friendly and helpful with me in all my needs, I will come back to the property and will recomend it to my friends and co-worker.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Petter S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miramar
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar? Share your experiences!